The Big day

"You can kiss your bride." Harry smiled before slowly leaning in. His lips softly met yours and you could hear everyone cheering and clapping. You smiled and looked at everyone with tears in your eyes. Your daughter Jenny from 3,5 years old ran up to you. Harry picked her up and she giggled. Harry grabbed your hand with his other one and you walked outside and towards the limousine. Once you sat down and Harry closed the door, he kissed you softly. "Kiss!" Jenny said. You giggled and Harry putted his lips in a kiss shape.

She sat down on Harry's lap and pecked him on his lips. "Mummy!" You giggled again while she sat down on your lap. She pecked you on the lips too before sitting in between you and Harry. You are going to the airport for your honeymoon to Italy.

A few hours later, you finally arrived at your hotel. Harry went to the reception because the lights were broken. You picked up Jenny and you walked to the bathroom. You took off Jenny's clothes and put on her little purple bikini. You took off your dress and you heard the door opening. "Babe?!" "Bathroom!" Jenny ran out and up to Harry. You put on your light green bikini and walked towards the bed Harry was laying on with Jenny sitting on his stomach. She was playing with his curls when Harry's sneezed. She started laughing, making you and Harry laugh too.

"And now daddy has to put on his swimming trunks!" Harry said attacking Jenny softly. She started laughing even more. Harry got up and he took off his clothes before walking into the bathroom. Jenny sat in between your legs and you did her hair in a braid just like you did with your hair. Harry walked out of the bathroom with two towels and a little pink towel for Jenny. You held Jenny's hand and you walked towards the pool. You laid down the towels and you went into the water. Harry was holding Jenny tightly while she splashed the water. He wrapped his arm around you, kissing you softly before looking back at Jenny. "I love you, both of you," he whispered. Jenny hugged him while you kissed his cheek. "We love you too Harry." He kissed you softly again before you went to the slides.

 THIS IS NOT MY IMAGINE, I DID NOT WRITE THIS AND DO NOT OWN THIS! ALL CREIDT GOES TO THE OWNER

BUT IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT :)

THANKS FOR READING :)

-Muskaan