Request for marineeelll

Y/N pov

I sat in my home in Cheshire and watched tv. I ate snacks and chilled while re runs of friends played. I heard knocking at the door so I decided to answer it. I swung open the door and gasped.

"Haz" I screamed jumping on him for a hug.

Harry and I have been best friends since we could walk and I missed him like crazy.
He held me close and spun me around.

"I missed you so much y/n and there's someone I want you to meet" harry said smiling.

"Ooh who is it" I asked excitedly.

"My girlfriend Rachel" harry cheered as a blond girl with spiked heels and way to much makeup trotted into the room.

"Okay harry we did our lovey dovey stuff but now I wanna go check out a mall around here"she said smacking her lips and scrunching her hair.

"Rachy this is my best friend y/n, y/n Rachel my girlfriend" harry said excitedly.

I smiled and stuck out my hand "Hey" i said cooly.

Rachel looked at my hand and scoffed.

"what moisturizer do you use I can't have any cheap no name stuff touching my beautiful channel cream" she said picking her nails.

"You know what your right I borrowed this from my grandma if you shake my hand you can be wrinkle free" I said sarcastically.

"Ew yuck haz were leaving" she said turning away.

"Do you want to come to a movie" harry asked tilting his head.

Usually in movies this is a girls fairy tale her true love asking her to a movie. Yeah I'm in love with harry I have been since we were 3 and he helped me up after I fell of a swing.

"Yeah" I said smiling. Finally, peace, quiet , alone time with harry.

"Hey hope you don't mind but rach is going to come" harry said while leaving my house.

Oh cool the one girl I hate for dating my love is coming to watch a movie. I walked outside and into the car.

"Your wearing that" Rachel asked eyeing me up and down.

"Yeah were watching a movie what's wrong with sweat pants" I asked confused.

"Hazzy don't you think she's dressed weird I don't want to be seen with her" said Rachel while stoking Harry's arm. Harry and I used to always go see movies in our sweats he won't care .

"Y/N can you change please" harry mumbled looking down.

"No you know what enjoy your movie guys I'm going back inside I don't have to change for anyone or anything and I'm sure not starting for a gold digger and her puppet" I spat walking inside.

I curled up on the couch and a few tears fell. I closed my eyes and sniffled myself to sleep. I woke up or someone rubbing my cheek.

I opened my eyes and frowned.

"Harry you should be with your girlfriend what are you doing here".

"I'm where I belong" he whispered.

"You better not mess with my feelings styles" I says furrowing my eyebrows.

He smiled and shook his head.

"I'm not in love with her I'm in love with someone else I just don't know how to tell her" harry said rubbing my head.

"If you really love her just come right out and tell her" I said looking down.

I want harry to be happy and happy is with who he loves even if it's not me.

"I love you y/n".

My eyes snapped up and my mouth went dry all the thoughts in my head disappeared. The only thing that could I could do was kiss. I pressed my lips to Harry's and smiled he smiled into the kiss as well and I melted.

"Thank god cause I'm in love with you and I was scared I would be a crazy cat lady" I giggled.

Harry chuckled and kissed me again.

For the first time in a long time I fell happy and loved.

A/N: Enjoy Hun!

~Katie :)