Where's daddy? (sad)

"Mommy.....what's wrong with daddy? Why is he crying?",asked Darcy, as she placed her tiny little hands on my knees. "Daddys tired baby...let's go to sleep.",I replied.

"Mommy what's wrong with Daddy? Why isn't he at work?",asked Darcy. "Daddys sick....like when you get sick and can't go to school.",I smiled, hurrying her to the car.

"Mommy why is there blood on daddys razor?",said Darcy, her sm...all hands, tugging at my dress. "he cut himself while shaving baby.",I smiled, picking her up in my arms.

"mommy why is there a car with flashing lights outside our house?",said Darcy looking at me with those emerald eyes, the same as her fathers."That's an ambulance princess.Daddys going for a little car ride.",I smiled,hugging my baby girl.

"mommy why isn't daddy home? And why do we have to go to the hospital to see him?",she asked unaware of the situation. "He's resting there love.",I smiled, giving her another bite to eat.

"mommy....why did the doctor say its too late?mommy why are you crying? Mommy please wake daddy up.....I wanna go home. Mommy wake daddy up! Mommy daddys sleeping. Mommy please wake him up......I don't like the hospital.",she said, tears forming in her eyes.

"mommy why isn't daddy coming home? Why is he sleeping?",she asked. I could have said it was because of those vicious hate messages. Because of the pressure at work. Because of the rumors and haters. Because of the management. Because of everything. But I didn't. "daddys in a garden with God.",I replied.

"mommy can I go with daddy to the garden too?",she asked, while I ran my fingers through her chocolate curls just like her fathers. "no baby.",I sighed sadly. "I wanna go to daddy! I want daddy! Where is he?",she cried, as I held her close trying to hold us together.

im crying!! anyone else need any tissues??

hope you liked it:)

please VOTE, LIKE and if you have any requests or thoughts then COMMENT:)

thanks for reading!