Half a heart part 2

"Y/n" Harry whispered wide eyed. "Hi Harry" I whispered the tears streaming like a river during the windiest day. "Why are you crying" he asked oblivious. "Harry you left me pregnant with your twins" I said angrily the rage taking over my body like it's been bottled up and someone finally cracked it open. "We both know there's a good chance those kids aren't mine"Harry said anger flashing through the bright green eyes that wake me up every morning. The pair of two than jump on my bed those exact eyes gleaming in job when I pull them down smothering them in kisses. "Bull shit Harry" I growled. I pressed my home button showing the screen saver of the two 4 year old cuties with brown curly hair and green eyes dimples prominent. "Go ahead look me in the eyes and tell me not one ounce of you think those are yours" I snarled like a dog all chained up but the chain finally snapped. "Fine get me a dna test" Harry said throwing his hands in the air. "No" I said pointing my finger at him. "I want you to be apart of my kids lives because you want to not because you feel like you have to" I said defeated. "There everything to me , there the reason I wake up,  when the tears stream down my face because of you , there the reason a smile breaks out instead. "Harry you left me heart broken , with an arrow in my chest , insecure and so many other things but you also left me with 2 beautiful babies and that's about the only thing I can thank you for". I heard the pitter patter of feet and my two favorite kids came running over to me. "Mommy they gave us snackies" Chris said hand wrapped around his sisters. "Wow that's awesome guys" I said bending down to be level with my pride and joys. "Who are you" Darcy asked tilting her head at Harry. In my head I'm screaming the man who betrayed us who left us with nothing no food on our plates and barely a place to call home. A man who left me weeping and barely wanting to live , the man who left me with only one shoe and half a heart , but all that came out was, "that's Harry baby". "Hi Harry I'm Darcy and this is Chris" she said waving. Chocolate brown curls bouncing, the exact ones that matched one of my greatest loves and greatest enemy. "Nice to meet you Darcy and Chris"Harry said smiling. I wiped my tears and Chris and Darcy wrapped me in there arms. "Don't cry mummy your too pretty to cry" Chris whispered kissing my tear stained cheeks. "Yah it makes us sad" Darcy pouted. I looked up at Harry who was starting down at us lip captured between his teeth so tightly I swear if it's held there any longer blood would be drawn. I looked out side to see a ran slowly pouring into the streets as people scrambled to take cover. I looked at my kids, my mini Harry's they talked like him , laughed like him , they were him. Finally I looked up at Harry tears not ceasing as I slowly stood up. I focused in on every blemish covering his perfect face , the way his lips formed that perfect heart shape or how his eyelashes were long coating his beautiful hazel eyes. I shook my head a sob breaking through , how could something so beautiful do so much harm?

A/N: I really hope you guys like it muskaan did an amazing job on part 1 so I hope this is okay as well!! Like and comment

Katie :)