Misjudgment

Harry's pov:
I ran into the building almost missing my interview to apply for a junior sports head of this vast cooperation. I fixed my tie one last time and ran my hair back to give a neat and clean look. First impressions always make a huge impact. I saw a man my age also walk towards me. "hey I'm Jim fosters." he smiled. "Harry styles." I nodded. "applying for the job too huh?" he asked. "yeah...I am. They just called the two of us back out of the fifty who applied?" I asked. " yep just us. Good luck." he grinned.
We were called in the conference room. I picked up my file as did he and both of us walked into the room. The room was vast and had a huge grey table in it with atleast twenty chairs around it. A plant stood in one corner a poor excuse for a decoration. However one wall of the room was merely a huge window letting in a beautiful city view.
In the room stood a woman in a white shirt and black pants. She was arranging something on the table. I saw Jim confidently stride in and smirk. I followed him to where he was sitting but without a smirk of any kind. We both sat on the chairs and immediately I arranged my files yet again.
"hey love?" spoke up Jim. "to which the woman looked at with a raised eyebrow. "I'm about to have the regional sports head meet me and basically hand the job over to me instead of him which ofcourse is obvious." he chuckled. I assumed him was referring to me. "be a babe and get me a coffee. And if you do a good job I might just make you my assistant." he winked.
The woman stood up straight crossing her arms , and pointedly staring at Jim said, " I am the regional sports head." Jim turned scarlet red and I smirked his reaction , " this is what you get for stereotyping." I laughed at him. "Mr.styles would you rather I conduct an interview or would you like to continue laughing?"she said to me. I stopped but I could tell she preferred me over him because of his sexist misjudgment.
I obviously got the job and my new boss y/n and I might actually go out some time...you know once I can convince her

-Muskaan