Lunch date with gemma

You were standing in your bathroom applying make up. You were putting on your mascara when Harry came in grabbing his toothbrush.

"Where ya going babe" Harry asked while putting toothpaste on his brush.
He stuffed it in his mouth and looked at you.

"Im going out for lunch than shopping with Gemma" you mumbled while finishing up your make up.

"Your ditching me for my shister" he asked or at least tried to with all the toothpaste in his mouth.

"Yeah" you said packing up your make up.

Harry spit out his tooth Paste and pouted. He crossed his arms and looked at you still pouting.

"I thought we were having a movie day" Harry said following you into your shared bedroom.

You slipped on your shoes and walked towards Harry.

"I already made plans with Gemma it's not often we can meet up sorry " you said playing with his hair.

He didn't respond and you laughed.

"You pressed your lips against Harry's but he didn't kiss back.

"No good bye kiss"? You chuckled and walked out the door.

You got into your car and saw Harry standing at your window.

You rolled down your window and Harry leaned in.

"Your bum looks great in those jeans" Harry said giving you a cheesy grin. You smiled at him and Harry pressed his lips to yours you kissed him back and smiled into the kiss .

You pulled apart making a mwah noise.

"I love you" Harry said pecking your lips quickly once more.

" I love you too bye " you said pulling out of the driveway.

You drove to the small cafe where you were meeting Gemma.

"Hey" you said happily hugging Gemma once you arrived.

You walked into the cafe with Gemma and you grabbed a table.

"So what's new" Gemma asked smiling at you.

"Not much Harry and I are taking a vacation soon before he has to go back on tour" You said taking a sip of the coffee a waitress just brought Over.

"What about you" you asked tilting your head a bit.

"Not much mum misses you and Harry you guys should come up for a weekend" Gemma suggested.

Cheshire is a bit away from London so Gemma and I usually meet in the middle to hang out.

"Yeah for sure tha-" You were cut off by your phone ringing.

"Sorry one sec gem" you said answering your phone.

"Hi love" Harry's cheery voice rang through .

"Hey babe what do you need" you asked rolling my eyes at Gemma she laughed as you focused your attention to the phone call.

"We're out of milk can you bring some home" Harry as cutely.

"Yes H I will for sure".

"Thank you Hun"

"no problem love you Harry" you said picking at your jeans.

"Love you too bye".

With that you both hung up and Gemma chuckled.

"Harry barley wanted me to leave this morning I had to convince him" you said running a hand through your hair.

"Hmm so my brothers a clingy one ehh" Gemma laughed.

You laughed at her and smiled "not usually unless he's going on tour or just got back so I understand why" you said shrugging your shoulders.

You and Gemma finished up your drinks and small meals and made your way to the closest mall. You hit up a bunch of stores including pink, Victoria secret, forever 21, top shop and many more. It was already 5 and you decided to part ways.

"I had fun y/n we should do it more often" Gemma said hugging you

"Yeah for sure and I'll ask Harry about coming to stay for a few days back home"You said smiling.

Gemma nodded and walked towards her car.

You got in yours and made your way to Tesco's and grabbed the milk. You picked up some dinner as well and went home.

You walked through the front door to find Harry chilling on the couch

"Hi sweetie" Harry mumbled his eyes glued to the American football game.

"Hey Hun can you help me with my bags" you asked hopefully.

"Yeah one sec" he said not even looking towards you.

"Fine I'll just carry all these Victoria secret bags on my own I have a lot since they were having a sale on lace and - " you couldn't even finish your sentence when Harry was scrambling off the couch and towards you.

"I'll help you" Harry said quickly grabbing a bunch of bags. He followed you upstairs with the bags and into your shared bedroom.

"Babe maybe you should like try on your stuff you bought today just to double check it fits you know better safe than sorry" Harry said winking at you.

"Cheeky cheeky boy" you said as you walked into your bathroom.

Harry groaned and you just laughed as you heard Harry scramble around with the bags. Harry's cheeky and smooth and if anyone can handle it its you.

A/N : Hope everyone enjoyed it

Katie :)