14 years and a beanie

The first snow were falling down over Cheshire. You and Harry were christmas shopping as you always did when the first snow fell. To avoid all the last minute shoppers. You already had his gift done, his favourite album, but as an LP. You also bought him an old LP player at a garage sale last month for a couple of pounds. You were sure that he'd like it.

Harry followed you home to be sure you came home safe since it had turned dark outside. "Thank you for today Harry, see you tomorrow" you said and hugged him. "Good night Angeles" he said and left. 

The snow storm went crazy over the night. When you woke up the other morning your mum told you that your school was closed because of the snow. You went straightly back to bed.

A couple of days went by. Since it came more and more snow over the nights it was quite impossible to keep the roads snowfree. You hadn't met Harry in one week and you started to miss him. You texted him that you missed him and he told you to look outside your window. You laughed when you saw that he had taken the skii's to your house. You opened the door for him to come in. "I brought your christmas present, shall we?" He asked and you nodded. You ran into your bedroom to take out his gift from your closet and put it on the livingroom table. You walked to the kitchen where you found him making hot chocolate. You took two cups from the cabinet and gave them to Harry. When you'd got your chocolate you sat down in the sofa. Harry turned on your favorite disney movie cinderella and crawled up next to you in the sofa. You gave him his gift and he smiled big. He opened it and smiled even bigger. ."Wow, thank you so much Angeles, you have no idea how much I love this!!" He said and kissed your cheek. You weren't prepared for the kiss since you only were friends but you didn't mind. He immediantly turned the record on and started to sing along. "Isn't she lovely" he sang loud. You giggled and laid your head down on his chest. "I love this, our cozy mini christmas without anyone else" you said and he nodded. You sat up and were going to take a sip of your chocolate but got it taken away from you. Harry handed over his gift to you and you took it and gently squeezed it. "It's soft" you said and he chuckled. "I know" he said and started to blush. You started to open it and you could tell that he got really nervous. "If you hate it, it's okay.." he started but you cut him off. "I love it" you said and picked up the home made beanie. "I've done it myself" he said and you placed it on your head and hugged him close. "I love it! I really do!!" You said and leaned your face closer to his. It just happened. You didn't think before making the move but you did it. You leaned in for a kiss and when your lips touched his, you didn't regret it a second that you might could have ruined your friendship if he didn't respond your kiss. Because he did. He kissed you back and it felt so good. "Finally" he said agains your lips. You smiled and broke the kiss "What?" You asked. "It took 14 years and a home made beanie for you to kiss me" he said and you giggled and looked asking at him. "14 years?" You asked and he nodded. You laughed and shook your head as you leaned in to kiss him again.

Hey!!! lol i know its not christmas but im already so excited!!!! so i thought why not?? trying to get everyone pumped up and ready!!!

anyway i hope you didnt mind :)

please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!

thank you :)

-Muskaan :) xx