Requested imagine for Chloe

"I'm sorry.",said Harry as he stared into my eyes. "Harry.....leave okay! I want nothing to do with you!",I said aloud pointing at the door. "just give me one chance to explain!",he pleaded, desperation hinting in his green eyes. "One chance to explain what? Why you yelled at me for cheating on you when all I did was talk to that guy! Or why you dragged me out of that club infront of everyone!",I ye...lled, hurt and pain of the painful memory dripping from my voice. He winced at the mention of that that. "I'm sorry.I was wrong, and I know nobody in their right mind would forgive me but I beg of you, please please, let me come back into your life again. I can't live without you. I miss you. I miss holding you, and hugging you and kissing you and just being with you.",he begged, moisture hinting in his eyes. "I miss you Chloe.",he said, leaning against the wall, covering his face with his hands. "I love you.",he whispered. I knew I shouldn't forgive him for what he did but in my heart of hearts I could never bear to see him cry. I could never see Harry stand there and become so vulnerable infront of me. He had only revealed this side of him to a few people and I was one of them. "I'm so so sorry.",said Harry, removing his hands from his eyes. I stared at him for about a few moments then relaxed my posture, walking towards him. I spread my arms out wide and hugged him and felt his hand on my back, pulling me even closer to him, his hug engulfing me. " I love you.",he whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)
PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS/IDEAS OR THOUGHTS THEN COMMENT:)

THANKS FOR READING:)