Request for Jen5123

I was sitting on Harry and I shared couch the lights off , darkness surrounding me.

I watched my favourite scary movie intently jumping slightly at the scariest moments.

"Don't go in the closet" I mumbled as the girl got closer.

Before I could see what would happen my phone rang loudly causing me to scream loudly. I paused the movie my heart pointing in pounding in my chest.

"Dammit Harold" I mumbled when I saw my favourite name pop up on my screen. I accepted his call and awaited the slow deep voice to flood through my speaker.

"Ello babe" Harry chimed.

"Hey H , you on your way home" I asked turning off the tv.

I flicked on the lights and waited for his reply.

"Yeah sorry I was just trying to get out of the studio parking lot".

"Sounds good baby I already ate but I'll heat you up some and leave it on the kitchen table yeah" I asked opening the fridge.

"Sounds great love".

"Alright drive safe haz I'll see you soon" I said grabbing a plate out of the Cupboard.

"I Love you J".

"Love you too bye".

I dished Harry out some of the pasta I had made for days dinner a few hours earlier.

I popped it into the microwave and hopped on the counter scrolling through Twitter until it was done.

I decided to leave it in until Harry came home just so it stayed a bit warmer in the microwave as Harry drove his 5 minute drive from the studio.

"I'm home darling" Harry called heeled boots clicking into the kitchen.

"Heyo babe" I said smiling. Harry smiled and slipped in between my legs hands resting on my thighs.

"How was my loves day"?

"Good I worked until about 4 today came home made dinner ate and watched some movies until you got home" I said weaving my hands into his hair.

"Good"Harry said pressing his lips against mine. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck tugging him closer.

"Your probably starving" I said when we pulled away.

"And exhausted" Harry added.

I hopped off the counter and pulled the pasta out of the microwave.

"Eat this and than well go to bed" I suddgested handing Harry the creamy noodles.

Harry nodded as he sat down eating explaining his day and what shenanigans him and the boys got into.

"Come on H I'll do this in the morning let's just go to bed" I said placing his plate in the sink.

Harry follows me upstairs as we walk into our bedroom. I slipped off my jeans and T shirt followed by Harry.

Harry slipped into bed in his boxers as I grabbed a shirt of his and slipped it over my body.

I jumped into bed beside Harry turning off my bedside Harry. Harry did as well and I slid into his arms.

My head tucked on his chest his hand running up and down my back our legs immediately tangling.

"Good night Harry I love you" I whispered.

"Hey where's my good night kiss" Harry whined.

I giggled and leaned up pecking his lips a few times.

"I love you Jenny get some sleep" Harry whispered kissing my forehead. Soon I slipped into darkness arms of my favourite person around me.

I woke up sweating breathing heavy. These nightmares are getting too much and I knew Harry would kill me if he found out I wasn't telling him about them.

"Babe are you okay" Harry mumbled eyes still closed. "I'm fine Harry go back to sleep" I whimpered my voice cracking at the end.

"Baby what's wrong" Harry asked sitting up quickly eyes springing open.

"Just a little nightmare" I said shrugging.

"Awe come here sweetie" Harry whispered opening his arms. I wiped away some of the tears I had on my face from the terrifying dream.

"Is this something new" Harry asked running his hand up and down my arm. I bit my lip and looked at him sheepishly.

"Jen" Harry whined.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I should have told you but I didn't wanna worry you".

"I only worry cause I love you" Harry said kissing my cheek.

"Now Why are you having nightmares"?

"I'm not sure there's not about us or anything like that just scary stuff like clowns and dark ally's those kinda things" I mumbled into Harry's neck.

"Babe are you watching scary movies without me again cause you know if we don't cuddle while watching them you get terrified" Harry lightly scolded teasingly.

I nodded and sighed pouting.

"Just wait for me love I have no problem watching them with you okay" Harry asked kissing my temple.

"I will I promise" I told Harry pressing my lips against his.

"Thank you Harry" I mumbled my eyes feeling droopy.

"Anything for my baby".

A/N: sorry for the wait love hope you enjoy :))

~Katie