Jealousy and pool parties

Harry:

"Babe your brother hates me, your cousin try's to hit on me and your dad looses it if I even move my hand close to you I don't want to go" Harry said as he watched the American football game .

"Please Harry it's my family reunion I really want you there" you said sadly.

"I'm sorry y/n" Harry said walking into the kitchen.

You groaned and pulled out your phone.

You flicked through your contacts until you found the one you were looking for.

You put it on speaker so that you could put on your shoes and find your keys.

"Helloooo"the deep voice answered.

"Hey Quinn" you said still looking for shoes.

"Hey pretty lady what's going on" he asked cheekily.

You laughed and smiled Quinn is your very good friend and your co worker.

"I have a pool party to go to with my fam wanna be my plus one? it'll get super boring on my own" You said slipping on your gladiator sandals .

"Course want me to pick you up" he asked nicely.

"That sounds good cause I can't find my keys" you said giggling.

"Alright I'll see you soon bye sweets" Quinn said hanging up.

You sat on the couch and watched the game when Harry came back in.

He sat on the opposite side of the couch and looked at the tv with his eyes furrowed.

"What's your problem" you asked staring at him.

"Oh I don't know my girlfriends going out with some guy that calls her pretty lady and sweets , you could have just taken my car you know" Harry said pausing the game.

"Listen to yourself Harry your the one who won't go with me today so don't even try me" you snarled back. Harry was about to respond when the door bell rang.

"Y/N we need to talk stay and I'll drop you off after" Harry said looking at you.

"Not a chance" you said as you walked towards the door.

You swung open the door to reveal Quinn.

"Holy god you look really hot" Quinn said looking at you up and down. You were wearing a fitting crop top and a fitted maxi skirt over top of your bathing suit.

"Thank you" you said giggling. Quinn leaned in with puckered lips.

Well that escalated quickly. You put your hand to his lips and his eyes shot open.

"Quinn what the hell I have a boyfriend" you screeched.

"Than why isn't he coming with you today" he asked confused.

"Cause he's a real dick who doesn't realize how lucky he is to have such an amazing girl" the deep British accent sounded from behind you.

You turned around and Harry walked over to you.

"Baby I'm sorry I'll go to that party with you because the truth is I don't care what your dad thinks or your brother or anyone because I love you and that's all that matters". You hugged harry and hugged you back.

"Quinn you should leave I'm bringing someone different to the party" you mumbled pressing your lips against Harry's.

harry closed the door with his hand as he pressed you up against it to kiss you. You pulled apart breathless , the smiled never leaving either of your faces.

"Give me 5 to Change " harry asked resting his forehead against yours.

You nodded and pecked his lips once more. You watched as harry run upstairs as you pulled out your phone to pass time as you waited.

You watched Harry come back down stairs in swimming shorts and a t shirt.

He swung open the front door and grabbed his keys.

"Let us go my baby" he said smiling.

You laughed and walked towards Harry's Range Rover. You climbed into the passenger seat and buckled your seat belt as harry pulled out of the drive way.

He leaned across and weaved his fingers through yours resting them on the centre consul .

He drove the short way to your parents place and you guys climbed out of the truck.

You interlocked your fingers with Harry's again and led him towards the door.

Harry wrapped his arm around you waist as you walked inside.

Your parents greeted you at the door as your dads eyes furrowed at Harry's arm being around your waist.

He shot harry death glares and harry slowly started moving his arm away.

You grabbed his arm and wrapped it back around you.

"No dad I'm 21 years old I moved out you can't decide how my boyfriend and I act" you said sternly to your dad.

"Leave them alone y/d/n there young and in love and it's cute" your mom said hugging you than harry.

"Thanks mum" you whispered hugging her.

Harry's arm slipped back around your waist and you walked into the back yard.

Your aunt came over to say hello along with your younger cousin.

"Hey y/n sorry Sara couldn't make it she's not feeling well but she really wanted to be here to see you and Harry".

"I'm Sure she did" You mumbled referring to your cousin the one who always hit on Harry.

"Eyyy it's the little sis and her boy toy" your brother called ruffling your hair.

"Y/b/n don't call him that his names harry" you said punching his shoulder.

"Ow feisty" he teased walking away.

You rolled your eyes and hugged Harry's waist from the side he rubbed up and down your arm As your little cousin approached.

"Harry do you wanna come play in the pool with me" he asked jumping up and down.

"Sure buddy" Harry said smiling .

You unwrapped your self from harry as you settled down in a long lawn chair.

Harry handed you his shirt , Phone and wallet before making his way over to the pool.

You slipped his phone and wallet in your purse and held the shirt.

You watched as Harry jumped in with your cousins and they all took turns so harry could throw them in the water.

You giggled as you watched Harry's smile grow with his hair all in his face.

"Harry" you said motioning for him come over.

"Sit down so i can put your hair up".

Harry grinned loving when you did anything with his hair. He sat in between your legs as you tied his hair effortlessly into a bun with the hair elastic on your wrist.

"There ya go babe" you said once you were finished.

"Mm thank you" Harry said quickly pecking your cheek.

"I love youuuu" you said cheekily.

"I love you more" he chuckled before jumping back in the water only to he tackled by a bunch of little kids.

A/N : heyy I'm taking requests at the moment so if you would like an imagine for any of the boys please message me and I'll get starts the more details you include like plot , your name and the boy you want the quicker I can make the imagine thanks!!

Katie :)