Request for thenouisyorker

"Babeeeee wake up" harry whines rubbing my back.

"I'm up" I mumbled sitting up.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and smiled tiredly at harry.

"This is my favorite part of the day seeing you in a messy bun only wearing my shirt" harry hummed pressing his lips to mine.

"Harry I have no make up , morning breath and an over sized shirt" I giggled standing up.

"All my favourite things" Harry said cheekily slapping my bum.

I rolled my eyes the smile never leaving my face as I trotted into the bathroom.

"Kate, hurry up breakfast is ready" Harry called walking down stairs.

I quickly brushed my teeth I know I'm going to eat breakfast but I hate morning breath.

I skipped downstairs to see harry opening the windows. I ran over and jumped on his back wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Baby what are ya doin" harry asked chuckling as he held my thighs right under my bum.

"I love you" I said kissing right bellow his ear with after every word.

Harry kissed my arms that were wrapped around his neck. "I love you too" he said smiling.

"Now I slaved hard over that stove to make you break fest so go eat" Harry said pointing to the kitchen.

I laughed and jumped off his back. I ran into the kitchen and smiled at the food. Pancakes, bacon and fruit salad. I happily munched on my breakfast as harry came into the kitchen.

"How is it sweets" Harry asked picking a piece of strawberry out of my fruit salad.

"Delicious thank you handsome" I said leaning up to peck his lips.

"So what are the plans today" I asked as Harry stood behind my chair running his hands up and down my arms.

"Absolutely nothing" Harry stated.

"Hmm sounds fun" I chuckled.

Harry laughed and shook his head

"we're gonna cuddle , and watch movies , and kiss lots of kissing" Harry said cheekily.

I nodded tilting my head so I could see him better.

"That sounds amazing" I whispered.

"Good now fisnish your breakfast so we can get this show on the road" harry cheered sitting beside Me .

I finished eating quite quickly with the help Of harry.

"Hun let me just take a shower so I don't stink while we're cuddling" I said kissing Harry's cheek.

"I'll join"  harry said grinning i laughed as harry followed you into the bathroom.

I showered with much distraction thanks to harry.

"Baby do you wanna watch love actually or the vow" harry asked tilting his head.

"The vow" I grinned plopping down on the couch. Harry put the movie in and came over to the couch he laid down in between my legs with his head on my stomach.

I ran my hand through his hair and down his back scratching lightly. Harry watched the movie intently as I focused on the kind words Channing was sharing.

"You know Kate I would never ever stop trying to get you to remember me but if you didn't I would make you fall in love with me again" harry said looking up at me.

"Aww baby your so sweet" I said kissing his lips sweetly.

"If I disappeared what would you miss the most" harry asked kissing my thin belly a couple times.

"Hmm so much but most your bum " I said cheekily tapping his bum a couple times. Harry chuckled and I giggling resting my hand on his head.

"Or your curls but that's appearance personality wise I would miss your humour your cheekiness your lovingness your gentleness your amazing kind heart your sassy side that sometimes comes out I would miss everything" I said running my hand through his hair.

"I would miss your bum too" harry said smirking. I laughed and rubbed circles into his back.

"I would miss your massages, your lips for sure your vibrant personality , your honestness , your stubbornness , your beautifulness , your huge heart and kind soul , I would miss you" harry whispered never breaking eye contact.

There was a silence of us just staring at eachother.

"Did you just say those stuff so you would get laid" I whispered braking the silence.

"No but that would be a nice bonus" harry winked.

"Clever" I said pressing my lips to his hard.

The truth was he meant everything to me and i knew I meant just the same to him.

A/n : this is one of my fav harry imagines I have written so I hope you like it Hun sorry for the wait!!

Katie :)