Requested imagine for shannen

i opened the door to see harry sitting on the bathroom floor holding a razor in his hand and his wrist full of fresh scars "h-h-harry?" i suttered, he turned around his red puffy eyes met mines, i slowly walked towards him "i'm.." he cried softly, i sat down next to him and slowly removed the razor from his hand, "why?" i managed to say as tears rolled down my cheeks, "it....its stronger... than me..i'm lost and confused..eveyrbody expects me to shine..but i just...i'm tired...i feel worthless" he buried his face in his hands. "harry..its okay, i'm here please listen" i wrapped my arms around his trembling body "you saved me remember? All the words you said, its never too late to stop. You may not be perfect but you're perfect to me, you're perfect to louis, liam,niall and zayn, and your daughter..she sees you as an idol as an perfect dad. There are a lot of people who care about you and love you more than you can imagine" i kissed his cheek, he raised his eyes and looked deep in mines "i never realized that" he gave me a weak smile "promise me you'll stop" i smiled at him "i promise" he looked away, "i love you shannen" he spoke slowly "i love you too harry" i tightened my grip around his torso as he kissed me passionately.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)

PLEASE
LIKE

VOTE
COMMNENT

THANKD FOR READING:)