Unfaithful

I heard my phone ring, groaning as I answered it. "Hmmm." I mumbled. "Y/n...it's me...Harry." came hi voice. "Harry its 2am!" I said slightly annoyed. "Are you awakeeeee?" he asked. "I am now..are you drunk?." I said rubbing my eyes. "Yeah..." he mumbled. "Where are you? I'll pick you up." I said. "Open the door please." he said as he shut the phone. I got up , running my fingers through my hair. I was wearing a long baggy shirt and underwear and no way in hell was I about to change for Harry. He was my best friend. I opened the door and saw Harry standing there, a bottle in his hand. His eyes were red and puffy as if he'd been crying, his long hair a mess, and he smelt of alcohol. "what happened?" I asked , shocked at his state. "Can I...crash here?" he said, his speech slurred. "Come in." I said , pulling him in. I pushed him on the couch, snatching the bottle away from him. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk for him and the waste bucket to puke in. "Here." I said as he vomited in the waste bucket. "Have this...I put some medicine in it, it always makes me feel better." I said quietly, handing it to him. He was shivering and no wonder he was , it was snowing outside and he was in a thin cotton t shirt and jeans. "Stay here." I said, running off to get a blanket. I grabbed it off my bed and went to him. I sat next to him, draping it over both of us. "Better?" I asked. "Shes been sleeping with someone else." he whispered. "What...?" I asked astonished. "I caught her in bed with another guy....she admitted she's been sleeping with him for two months now. I loved her...I fucking loved her." he said. "Harry." I tried to say. "I gave her chocolates and flowers and good morning texts every morning and she was my world..." he trailed off. "How about you sleep now huh? Tomorrow I'll make sure I get her so bad she won't be able to walk." I said running my fingers through his hair. "I loved her." he mumbled as I pulled him up and pushed him to my bedroom. I made him lie in bed, and lay down next to him. "I'm here for you." I smiled, kissing his cheek, pulling the blanket on both of us. I pulled him close, he lay his head in my chest as I felt wet tears on my skin. He was crying softly, and I just held him close.

Hope you liked it :) 'Untold Truths' will be the next thing i update so it will be up once we have reached the bar for this one :)

SET BAR- 6 VOTES, 3 COMMENTS WITHIN 3 DAYS 

-Muskaan :) xx