I Truly Madly Deeply Love You

#HARRY IMAGINE (PART 1)

you were walking down the road. it was around 3 am. you had your beautiful silver heels in your hands, your hair curled. you wore a tight black dress which showed your curves. you had looked beautiful 20 minutes ago but now your mascara had ruined your beautiful face. you were crying,as tears rolled down your face your mascara had all... your makeup was all destroyed. everyone who was at the street at that time was staring you. some even followed you. it made you even more hurt and you started running. you looked back to see 2-3 people with cameras and mikes in their hands running behind you. you wanted to be alone this moment. go somewhere where no one can find you. be alone forever..

#HARRY IMAGINE (PART2)

you could hear more footsteps behind you so you ran fast. you didn't know where you were heading to.you heard your phone ring several times but you didn't want to pick it up. "useless people calling me for sympathy..", you said to yourself. you kept running bare foot. now you couldn't see anyone at least till now. it was a deserted street and all shops were closed. you decided to sit down and calm a little and think over what happened in the past 2 hours.*2 hours before*"(Y/N)..you look sexy..", your boyfriend, (any guys name) said as he came to pick you up from your place. you blushed and got butterflies in your stomach. you loved (any guys name) so much. he was all so perfect for you. many people, including your best friend harry, had told you stay away from him but you woldn't bother. he was a heart throb. he was sexy, rich, hot and kind. he was the best boyfriend anyone could have. you didn't believe in what people would say to you about him because you trusted him.until then. you entered the party and both of you danced together. after sometime he left and he was no where to be seen. you searched for him in the house when you saw him with another girl with his tongue in her mouth. "(any guys name) what the hell are you doing?" "you know what bitch..i don't need you anymore..you suck! you are so ugly...you are a bitch.. get lost know.." "(any guys name) we can talk.." "talk? my foot!", you said slapping you. you were broken. you left the party crying and here you were.

#HARRY IMAGINE (PART3)

when you remembered what had happened you felt like crying more and more. you picked up your phone and saw 24 missed calls and 45 messages. as you were about to see from who these calls and messages had come you noticed a red drop fall on your phone screen. ( any guys name) had hit you so hard that it had started bleeding. half of the calls were from the media channels. niall was your bestest buddy. harry was your good friend but not as close as niall. and so there were many rumours of you and niall dating each other. you never had feelings for niall and so did he. niall and harry didn't support your relationship because they thought the same as other people. not knowing what to do you called niall. he had tried to call you 5 times. you shared everything with niall. from your crushes to the new dress you bought everything. "(Y/N) where have you been? what's in the news about you? weren't you supposed to be in the party..? where's that boyfriend of yours? are you okay? speak something.." "i need you..", you said crying. "what happened..? where are you..?" you didn't want to talk to him so you cut the phone.

#HARRY IMAGINE (PART4)

you were crying more now. everyone was right i was wrong you thought to yourself. how can this be? niall tried to call you but you didn't want to talk to anyone right now. you just wanted to hug someone right away. someone you could trust. someone who loved you back. someone who didn't think you were ugly. someone who loved you the way you are. niall messaged you saying,"I told you i was leavin for ireland this morning..i've reached there but i'll be back with the next flight. told harry he'll come to you. be strong. pick up your phone.." you replied," niall i thankyou so much. there wasn't any need to send harry. i just need a big hug from you. tell harry not to come. i don't want to talk to anyone..""he's coming (Y/N) i can't leave you alone..don't harm yourself...it must be that guy..i'll not leave him now." you weren't able to reply him. you put your head in your shoulders and tried to just forget everything. you heard footsteps coming towards you. you look up to see harry standing there. you just got up and ran towards him and gave him a huge hug.