Going in circles (part 3)

I took a shower and then went to my bedroom with a towel around me and walked to my bags and opened it

and started to pack out my bags till i saw the picture i took with me.

I took the picture out that I brought with me.The picture of my and harry.I stared at it.

Why do I still care, I broke up with him.I'm not supposed to feel this way.

I should be happy but why am I still caring.

My door opened, there was standing my sister. I gave her a weak smile.

"He, Jane" I said and looked back to the picture.

She came into the room and sat next to me.

"That's a beautiful picture of you two" she said.

I smiled still looking at the picture.

"Yes it is, Jane I don't know what to do. Why am I still feeling like... This" "You're still in love honey you need him"

Yes i love him and i want him back.

"What, that's ridiculous, he cheated on me, and I was all time alone when he was gone. I can have a perfect life without him...

i don't love him anymore." I said cold

"Oh we both know you're lying (Y/N)" I signed not responding

"well you'll found out by yourself sweetheart" she said and she hugged me before she left the room.

I signed again.

I knew I needed harry, but I just can't do it. I dropped myself on the bed and held the picture in front of me one more time before laying it under my pillow. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.The next day.

I woke up and looked at my clock, 10 am. 

i layed for a few more minutes rubbed my eyes and stood up.

I walked into the living room and saw my mum talking to my sister on the couch.

When they saw me they stopped talking and just stared at me.

What was going on ?

"Keep talking" I said and sat on the big chair.

I turned on the television.

"Sweetheart we have to go some where at 1 pm you don't mind do you."

She asked and looked first at my sister and then back to me.

There was something going on, But what I couldn't regonize

"No, of course not.. Why would I... Where are you going? " I asked and looked at her

"Uhmm" they both looked at each other.

"To... the library, I need some books for school" Jane said.

"The library" I asked confused and raised one eyebrow.

Now I really knew something was going on.

Jane can't even read a book. Well she can but she just won't, don't know how to explain.

"Yes, the library...is that weird ?" She asked and played with her hair.

She always does that when she's nervous.

I shaked my head.

"No, except the fact reading isn't something you do that often, but anyway I'm gonna take a shower now."