Heads up

Hey my lovelys!!

Sorry this is not an imagine update but there will be plenty of them coming up soon!! So as some of you may know i as on the look for ONE new writter and i had some people show interest and i am now holding trials for 2 weeks! Starting from the 17th of December till 31st, Kendall, Tilly and Oliva will be on this account running it. They will be doing everything i do from writing personal imagines, updating and responding to your messages. This will be a way for me to see how they are going and how they wrok on the account. During these 2 weeks i will NOT be updating nor will i be on the account writing. 

At the end of these 2 weeks one of them will be asked to be a permant writter on this account, this person will be chosen based on your votes! At the end of there trial i will ask you all to vote in one person, the one you thought did the best and you would like to see write on this account. You will be asked to message that persons name to me. The person with the most votes/people in their favour will MOST LIKELY be chosen. With that said, i will have a say in who gets chosen and who doesnt.

Please be nice to the three girls and support them like you have done for me :) Thank you

If anyone is still interested then just messade me BEFORE the 17th of this month.

Much love

Muskaan xx