Birth control

You lugged all the grocery bags into the kitchen passing your husband and eldest son you shook your head at the two rowdy boys watching football.

"Darce I got your prescription" you yelled upstairs.

Darcy came running down stairs her 17 year old self bounding down the stairs.

"Thanks mom" Darcy said kissing your cheek.

"Prescription for what" your 19 year old son asked.

"Birth control" Darcy shrugged. His eyes widened as he ran out of the room. You both laughed as harry came running into the kitchen.

"What does she have" harry asked pointing to the little pill bottle in Darcy's hand.

"Birth control" you said normally .

"Oh I don't think so give me them I haven't even met her boyfriend yet" harry said holding out his hand.

"Would you rather her have unprotected se-" you started.

"Don't finish that sentence my baby doesn't do the dirty" harry shutters.

"actually my boyfriend and I -" your daughter spoke rubbing her head.

"Oh my god here" harry said tossing the pills back to her. He ran a hand through his curls.

"Thank you daddy" Darcy said hugging harry.

"Your welcome baby girl oh and have your boyfriend call me we need to chat I'm still not okay with this" harry said shooing the kids out of the kitchen.

"Your a piece of work mr.styles" you said hugging him.

"No I just make them" harry mumbled kissing you.

"Awwe babe she's not that bad she's just growing up why don't we have her boyfriend over this afternoon for the BBQ with the other 1D families" you suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good" harry nodded.

"Darcy" you called out wrapping your arms around Harry's waist.

Darcy came skipping in and you smiled.

"Baby why don't you invite your boyfriend over for the BBQ" you asked rubbing Harry's back.

Darcy's eyes panicked but quickly cooled again.

"He's out of town with his aunt and uncle so he uh can't come" Darcy mumbled.

"Oh okay maybe another time it's a little last minuet anyway" you said smiling.

Darcy nodded and ran upstairs.

"I'm going to clean up a bit they are going to be here soon anyway" you said kissing Harry's cheek.

Harry left the room and you cleaned for a while. Before you knew it the rambunctious crowd came piling in.

"Nialler how ya doin" harry said patting his back.

James came in behind his parents and Niall pat his back.

"Harry I had to buy my boy some condoms yesterday he's becoming a man" Niall cheered. Harry laughed and smiled at James.

"Darcys in her room if you want to go see her" you said looking at James.

James nodded and walked up the stairs he's crossed many times. The 5 guys and there wife's all sat on the couch as the kids hung out.

"Why didn't James girlfriend come" louis asked tilting his head.

"Something about being out of town with his aunt and uncle" Niall shrugged.

Your eyes widened and you looked at harry.

"Babe does it occur to you at all Darcy and James spend a lot more time together, needed protection at the exact same time,  and both had the same reason why there boyfriend or girlfriend couldn't meet there parents" you whispered.

Harry's eyes widened and his mouth dropped "he's in my baby's room alone now" harry growled.

Harry ran upstairs and you sunk down on the couch.

"Jesus Christ James Horan I swear to God you have two seconds to get off her and get dressed before I beat your ass" harry yelled.

Niall looked at his wife with wide eyes and ran upstairs.

"Christ boy get some clothes on your family's down stairs jesus wait until your  I don't I know alone" Niall yelled.

All the boys looked at you confused and you giggled.

"Let's just say Darcy and James are defiantly growing up".

~Katie :)