forever and always (sad)

Imagine you're sitting at home in a horrible situation with Harry. He's breaking up with you but you're being to stubborn to let him talk. "I just think its better if we.." "No Harry! It won't be better!" You cry interrupting Harry. "You never know. Maybe y...ou'll find.." "Harry, you're the one! I don't want to find another guy!" You cried interrupting Harry once again. "You're amazing Y/N, you'll find a guy. And he'll love you just as much as I did." Harry said grabbing your hand. You pulled your hand away and wiped the tears from your eyes. "You're unbelievable Harry. I hope you have fun with the slut you find." You yelled standing up and storming to the front door. You stopped right at the door and looked down at your hand that was once held by Harry. "What is so wrong.. So disgusting about me that made you not like me..?" You whispered. You heard Harry stand up then you felt a hand on your wrist. Instead of pulling away, you allowed Harry to touch you. You know this was the last time your heart was ever going to beat this fast. This was the last time you're mind was gonna get a boggled up. This was the last time that butterflies would explore your stomach. You let him put your hand on your cheek. "So warm. That's what I loved about you. How warm you made me feel." Harry whispered. silent tears made their way down their eyes. Harry brought your hand to your heart. "A strong heart, another thing that I loved about you." Harry dropped your hand and his hands held your face. "Beautiful loving eyes, that always see the best in people. Another thing I loved." Tears fell again and Harry wiped them away. "And soft, adorable lips. So eager to kiss me at least a million times a day." Harry chuckled. You let out a giggle and then a shaky breath. "You need to find a man who will love all of that too. Find someone who can help you, and support you, and help you through everything. Find someone who won't leave you for months alone to go off and be immature with 4 other guys. Find a guy, who will hold your hand, and kiss your forehead when you cry. Someone who will love you, almost as much as I did." Harry whispered. "I love you Harry.. Nothing will change that." You said. "I know Y/N, but soon that love for me will fade, and it'll find another." Harry smiled. He leaned down and kissed your forehead. Without saying bye, or anything else you turned around and opened the door. You walked as fast as your legs could take you to the car. You got in and slammed your hands on the steering wheel. You broke down crying, sobbing loudly. What was life without Harry? What was life anymore with Harry? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You finally stopped crying enough to see the road and drive. You felt something in your sleeve. You pulled over to the side of the road and took whatever it was out of your sleeve. It was a folded piece of paper.
"Y/N, I'm sorry I did that to you. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry that we can't live a life with each other. Actually I can't live a life at all starting tomorrow. I have cancer Y/N, and they gave me a day to live. They told me to go to the one person I love and tell them everything, that it would make the pain of dying a lot easier. But I couldn't find the strength to tell you. So I broke up with you, so that you'd be so heartbroken as to not care that I died. I'm sorry it had to end this way. I love you baby girl, forever and always.

OMFG IM CRYING!!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT:)

THANKS FOR READING:)