Darcy

"Mummy? Daddy?" Your adorable daughter Darcy looks up from the dolls she was playing with and you smiled at her. You, Harry and Darcy were all sitting on your living room floor playing with Darcy's dolls.
"What is it darling?" You ask, dressing one blonde doll in a pretty dress while watching Harry struggle with the buttons on an outfit for his doll. His own doll of himself had been attacked years ago by the toddler Darcy who coloured his face in with felt tip pen. "Struggling Harry?"
"Humph." He sighs. "It's much easier taking off yours..."
"Ex-ceruse me I was spweaking!" Darcy perked up and you and Harry put on serious concentration faces for her. "My best fwend Maddie has a bwother, why don't I have a bwother?"
"A bwother?" You frown.
"Wait nine months sweetie and you shall have a baby brother!" Harry says and you laugh, thinking he was joking but suddenly he grabs your hand and runs upstairs.
"Harry," You giggle. "Wait until she's sleeping."
"I'm sorry Mrs Styles but our little girl wants a brother so she must have one!"
"Daddy?" Darcy tugs at Harry's trouser leg and he stops. "I nweed to call Uncle Louis!"
"Why do you want to talk to Uncle Louis?" You ask, picking Darcy up and balancing the toddler on your hip; she was a beautiful little girl with a head of lustrous chestnut brown curls but she had your eyes which sparkled with happiness all the time, she was literally a bundle of sunshine.
"Bwecause Uncle Louis told me that when you talk about babies I shwould call him and he would twake me away for a nwight."
"Oh did he now?" You raise your eyebrows at Harry who winks at you. "Well then, we shall have to ring Uncle Louis right away!"

Ten minutes later and Louis was knocking on your front door, Darcy runs to it and jumps about until you open it.
"Uncle Louis!" She screams in delight as Louis lifts her up and spins her around before balancing her on his hip.
"Hey Lou," You smile warmly and kiss Louis on the cheek. "Thank you for this honey."
"Oh its a pleasure, I love having Darcy to stay." He smiles and Darcy squeals again.
"Uncle Niall, Liam and Zayn!" She cries and sure enough the other three bound up behind Louis, Darcy gets passed between each of them while you and Harry stand slightly flabbergasted.
"What are you lot doing here?" Harry asks and Niall scratches the back of his neck guiltily as Darcy is finally handed back to Louis who turns her upside down, making her giggle loudly.
"Well mate," Niall admits. "Louis told us you two were getting it on tonight so we all decided to pop round to, um, look after Darcy."
"OK, we better be going then to leave you two to it..." Liam hints and you all hug before Darcy is handed to you one last time.
"I love you lots and lots baby," You kiss her soft curls while Harry cuddles her close to your chest. "Daddy and I will see you very very soon!"
"Not too soon..." Harry mutters into your hair and you smile at him cheekily before reluctantly giving Darcy back to Zayn.
"Bye Bye!" Darcy calls but just as you are about to close the door Louis comes bounding back in, whispers something to Harry and then runs off again with a wave.
"What did he say to you?" You ask Harry who wraps his arms around your waist, a smile playing on his lips.
"He told me to make you feel special," He says and suddenly lifts you up into his arms bridle style.
"Ooh Mr Styles!" You giggle and he begins to carry you upstairs to your bedroom.
"Come on Mrs Styles, time for bed..."

A few days later you are sitting in the bathroom with a pregnancy test in hand, waiting nervously for the results.
"It's time," Harry says, looking up from his watch and you take a deep breath.
"I'm scared," You whisper and he kisses your forehead.
"No matter how it turns out I'll always love you," He smiles honestly, giving you the confidence to take a look at it.
"Ready?" You ask nervously and Harry nods, biting his lip. "What does two blue lines mean?"
"P-positive!" Harry says and you beam at each other; he hugs you tightly, spinning you round as you both laugh with relief.
"What is it?" Darcy toddles into the bathroom and Harry picks her up so you are both holding her.
"Darcy," He says, unable to stop smiling. "You are going to have a baby brother or sister!"
"Yay!" She squeals and Harry kisses both of you. Nine months later you give birth to a baby boy and your family was complete.

sorry its not that great but im running out of ideas

-muskaan