Princess

"Harry?",I called out his name. "Yes baby?",he came around the kitchen door, munching on a cookie. "I knew it!",I exclaimed suddenly pointing at him. "what?",he asked, surprised. "you eat all the cookies that I baked for Darcy!" I said looking at him. "these were for her?" he said, faking astonishment. "haha really funny!",I said, snatching the cookie from him. "I baked all of them!",I said exasper...ated. "yeah! And they were delicious.",he said licking his lips. I giggled at his childishness, "you're impossible to stay mad at Mr.Styles." "So are you Mrs.Styles.",he chuckled, leaning his forehead on mine. He gripped my hand, entwining his fingers in mine. "mommy?",came a small sweet voice. I tore away from Harrys green gaze and looked at Darcy who was dressed in an adorable pink dress, and a tiara. "yes baby?",I asked beaming at her. "do i-do I look like a-a princess?",she asked. Harry bent down and lifted her up on his shoulder. "Yes you do your highness! And since you are a princess I shall be your horse!",he announced suddenly sending Darcy off into tingling bells of laughter. "go horsee go!",she squealed excitedly as Harry galloped around the room making me burst into a smile.

Sorry i know its short but im plannning on writing another Harry/Zayn imagine series kind of like 'Magic' but much longer and with a different plot!!

So as you may have noticed it is only me on the account now because the other writters just dont update anymore so they have been taken off! So i am writting all the imagines including requests an at the moment i have around 62 requests so its alot of work!! if i dont respond to your message please dont get upset its just that my inbox is flooding with unread messages from you lovely people!

Anyway this times BAR is: 5 VOTES, 3 COMMENTS WITHIN 3 DAYS

Thank you  :)

-Muskaan xx :D