Friend zoned

(Your POV)

I was deeply in love with my best friend.

Harry and I are best friends and have been for two years. I wanted to confess my love for him, but I was scared of the outcome.

If he didn't love me back I would be devastated and just be embarrassed to ever be near him ever again.

If he does love me back I would be beyond happy. The love of my life loves me back.

I decided to confess my love for him and just go with it. I needed to get it off my chest. I can't keep living without confessing my love for Harry.

I would tell him tomorrow after our little get together I'm hosting. It's just going to be my friend (Y/F/N), Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis. I don't have many friends because I'm not very good at making friends. I usually talk too much and just scare them away. I also ask to many questions its just that I am curious and afraid of being left out of conversations.

***NEXT DAY***

At this precise moment I am getting ready for our get together tonight. I am just picking out an outfit, but it's hard to find since today is the day that I would confess my love for Harry, my best friend.

I'm afraid of losing him. If I tell him and he doesn't feel the same he would most likely keep his distant away from me and just not want to talk to me ever again and that is what scares me. That and also rejection, but who isn't?

"(Y/N) the boys are here!" (Y/F/N) said

"I'll be right down!" I screamed back "shit" I whisper to myself. I still haven't found an outfit to wear so I just settled for a plain white T- shirt and some dark jeans.

Once I reached downstairs I see everyone including Harry sitting in the living room watching something that is on TV and just chatting.

"Hey guys."

"Hey (Y/N)." everyone greeted

"Harry can I talk to you for a moment? It won't take long."

"Yeah sure"

Here is the moment of truth. I am going to tell him how I feel and express my feelings for him even if he doesn't like me back.

"Hey is everything alright? You seem a little off."

"No I just need to get something off my chest that I have been wanting to say for a long time, but I haven't had the guts to say so I'm just gonna come out and say it"

"(Y/N) what is it you're rambling just come out and say it." He said with a chuckle.

"I like you. A lot. Like not as a friend but more as in I like you as in a boyfriend."

His face goes from a smile to a serious face in no time. He stares at me and says nothing.

"Harry. Say something please. Please" I plead

"What do you want me to say?" he says angrily. Why the hell is he mad all of a sudden? I just told him that I liked him and he starts to get angry at me.

"How you feel towards me. Anything at this point. Please just tell me how you feel."

"Look I'm flattered that you like me (Y/N). I just don't feel that way towards you. Yeah you are an amazing person, but you are just not my type."

"Then what is your type Harry?"

"Look I don't want to hurt your feelings."

"You already have. I just confessed my feelings to you and you don't feel the same, but that's not your fault. It's mine. It's mine because I fell in love with you."

"Oh so now its because of me."

"It is"

"Yeah okay just because I don't like you back. Okay well I don't like okay."

"Yeah because I'm not your type. So tell me Harry. What is your type? Because I apparently don't have what it takes for you to like me back. I'm just not good enough for you."

"NO! You're not and get that through your head. My type is someone absolutely stunning and not a sarcastic bitch. Someone who doesn't annoy the shit out of me. That is my type! Are you happy"

"Ecstatic." That was the last thing I said before I left.

PART 2

(Your POV)

I cannot believe that I ever thought he would like me back. He's Harry. He can have anyone he wants and to just like someone like me isn't something that happens.

I just confessed my feelings to Harry only to be heartbroken and tears running down my face. I'm running out of the building and wanted to be left alone to think about what I am going to do next but someone stopped me from doing so.

"(Y/N)! Hold on. Please" I knew that voice from everywhere. The same voice that broke my heart.

"What Harry. What would you possibly want now? You already humiliated me by telling me that I wasn-" I was suddenly stopped by his lips on mine.

The kiss was passionate and full of love that I was scared that it was all just a dream. I had a feeling that he did too since I felt him hug me tighter as if I can disappear at any time.

We kissed for what appeared like hours to me. We eventually stopped to catch our breaths and when we did Harry gave my forehead a kiss since I was a whole foot shorter than him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said in there. I have been waiting for something like this to happen since the moment I laid eyes on you. I have been wanting to kiss you ever since and hold you like you were the only one for me."

"Why did you say those things to me inside then?"

"I wasn't thinking (Y/N) and I just feel like you deserve better than me"

"No. I don't. You deserve someone better than me. You're perfect to me."

"I don't just like you (Y/N). I think- no I know that I'm in love with you. I know it's too soon but I do love you. You are the best thing that has happened to me since the minute you stepped into my life."

I stared into his eyes feeling my eyes getting teary from the words that just left his mouth. I stared at him and couldn't help myself to kiss him once again.

"I love you Harry. People would think we are crazy but I love you."

"I don't care what other people think as long as I have you. You are everything I need in life."

"Lets go back inside and enjoy the rest of the night." I said. O grabbed his hand and dragged him to the door only to be pulled back to connect our lips once again. These kisses were the first of many in our lives.

YES? NO? MAYBE? Tell me what you think! Also did you like how i had 2 parts in this or would you rather me update them as seperate chapters? Let me know in the comments section down below!!

-Muskaan xx