Late night talks

"I'm so tired" you groaned slipping off your clothes from work that day. "Me too" Harry chimed throwing you his shirt. You slipped it on leaving Harry in his boxers you both jumped into bed. Harry's arm wrapping around your shoulder as your head rested on his chest and your finger traced his tattoos. "Why do people assume we have sex all the time" you asked intertwining your legs with Harry's. "Because we do" Harry asked chuckling. You roll your eyes and lightly slap his chest. "No really I feel like none of the fans believe that some nights not all nights but some nights we come home change out of our clothes and just cuddle and talk"you said looking up at Harry. "I don't know babe maybe the fans just get a thrill of imaging me having sex". "I don't like that I should be the only one imagining my boyfriend having sex" you said pouting. Harry laughed and threw his head back. "First thing is I can't believe you think about us having sex and second I like this jealous you it's pretty hot" Harry said kissing your hair. You giggled and sighed running your hand over his butterfly tattoo. "Do you ever just think about running away , away from the fans the paps one direction just everything". "Everyday I imagine grabbing two suit cases and loading them up for you and me where we could move to an island and start over no interruptions but than I'm brought back down to earth because i love my fans and I love my job but i can't help but thinking of running away with you because I also love you" Harry said quietly. "We could live on an island and stay in our bathing suits all the time". "Hmm seeing your body in a small bathing suit every minuet of the day sounds very appealing" Harry teased running his hand up and down your side. You giggled and rubbed Harry's jaw. "If we were on an island I wouldn't let you grow a beard I would make sure you had a place to shave" you said kissing his chin. "why I like my little stubble when it comes in" Harry whined. "I like you smooth remember when I put you on a sex ban until you shaved one time" You said causing Harry to shake his head. "That was torture besides I thought girls liked stubble". "We do typically but it depends like Liam he can do stubble but your just hotter without it" you said shrugging. Harry laughed loudly and shook his head. "How did we go from talking about our sex life to talking about how good Liam's growth of hair is". "Spark of every conversation" you said giggling. "I'm tired now" you said yawning. "Get some sleep baby I love you" Harry whispered turning off the light beside him. You leaned up and pressed your lips to his pushing his curly hair out of his face. "Night Harry I love you too" you said closing your eyes. Your relationship was tough, Probably harder than the other boys because of Larry Stylinson you'll always be known as the beard but it didn't matter. You love each other and that's all you need is you and Harry against the world.

Katie :)