Requested imagine for Kenna

It was 12:30 am . You did not wanted your boyfriend Harry to sleep so you continuously teased him. Hitting him with the pillow or screaming random stuff like "wake up styles , its your wedding day" . "Hush up Kenna" he said wrapping himself into the blanket. You got up from your bed and brought a glass of water from the kitchen to throw at him , but when you came back harry was not there.

He came running from behind and grabbed your waist , slamming you against the wall , pinning your arms slowly against the wall and bringing his face closer to your ear whispering "you sure you wont let me sleep?" . You could feel his hot and ticklish breath. On your neck . He stroke back your hair and leaned into your neck giving you kisses . His curls tickling your neck he got down to your collar bone kissing it softly. His minty hot breath washing over your skin.
You wrapped your arms around his naked as he nibbled your earlobe gently before pushing you down onto the mattress with his strong hands . He crashed his lips onto yours kissing you passionately , letting his wet tongue into your mouth . He slowly peeled off your clothes and whispered dirty things in your ear.

IM SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE AND THAT ITS SHORT!  BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS!!

PLEASE LIKE AND VOTE!

THANKS FOR READING!