Hair Styles

"Please?", Harry begged. He wanted to do your hair because he wanted to prove to you that he could do your hair because you were complaining about what a burden it is.

"Ugh, fine", you sighed.

"Ok , sit in between my legs babe", Harry said. You sat down and he took out his laptop and opened it. It was already on a YouTube tutorial on how to do a French braid.

"You already looked it up?!", you ask giggling.

"Don't judge me (Y/N)", he said, brushing your hair out.

"Ok", he said as he played the video,"let's do this"

He brushed your hair out and started French braiding. He was constantly looking between the laptop and your head.

"I think this is going pretty good", Harry said as he tugged quite hard on a piece of hair.

"Ouch!", you said.

"I'm so sorry!", Harry said kissing the top of your head. You just smiled at how cute he was.

"It's ok babe". You could tell he was smiling.

"Ok I'm done!", he said.

"Ok can I go see it?", you ask.

"No not yet!", he said. "I need to take a picture!"

When he was finished you went into the bathroom and saw that he did pretty good. When you came back into the room, his eyes were glued on his phone.

"I tweeted it and instagramed it. Everyone loves it", he said, flaunting at his work. 

"I love it too", you said smiling. Harry opened his arms for you to get in. Once you got in he looked at you and kissed you deeply.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS :)

THANKS FOR READING :)

-Muskaan :) xx ♥♥