Marcel Imagine

The bell had gone to signal that school was over. You walked to your locker, looking out for Marcel. After waiting for 10 minutes, you decided to get into your locker and leave anyways. You opened your locker and found a crimson colored rose and a small note attacked. You didn't have too much of a reaction except silent shock. You just stood there, staring at your small gifts. Finally you got the ...guts to read the note, it read:

Y/N,
I couldn't help but notice that you look exceptionally beautiful today as you do every day. Meet me at the park across the street from your house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You arrived at your house, quickly said hi to your mother and went to your room to get changed. You wore a white lace dress, about knee length. You put on your white sequined toms and grabbed your silver clutch.
You paced across the street to the park where you were ordered to be. You saw a sparkle in the distance. As you got closer you realized it was a picnic table disguised as a fancy dinner table. "Why hello, love." You heard a familiar voice say. You turn around, only to find a curly haired, green eyed angel, dressed in a sleek black tux.
Soon you realized it was no stranger.
".. Marcel?" You asked breathlessly. "Did you do all of this? Was it you who broke into my locker?"
" yes, beautiful. It was me. You told me that I couldn't cheer you up, so I took that as a challenge." He smiled.
You looked stunned.
" I don't know what to say.."
He smirked. " Just kiss me." He said.
The minute his lips touched yours, you felt butterflies rolling in your tummy. It felt as if there was no one and nothing in the world except yoyo and the love of your life right there in that moment.
You pulled away.
"Did it work?" Marcel asked, a tad nervous.
"It worked. You just made my life beautiful." And with that, the two of you sat down to a candle lit dinner. 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT:)
PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING