He Leaves You At The Alter Part 3

Hey guys Liv here!! I'm the new co-writer!! Thanks guys for voting and here is part 3 you've been asking for!! Sorry I have not been on I was super busy but I promise I will me on more!!!!!

MY POV.
I had to go get some food it was time If gone out. I haven't gone out since Harry came over. I haven't really eaten or gotten any sleep but my friends think I need To go out.

HARRY'S POV.
It's been 2 weeks since I went to (Y/N) house and it's been awful...I haven't gone out and I haven't gotten sleep. I miss her so much!!! Anyway the boys think I need to go out now so I guess I have to!

MY POV.
I got to the store and parked. I walked to the bread and then to the fruit but that's when I saw a boy with messing curly hair...Harry. I have to say I regret not letting him stay I miss him so much it hurts. I was just so hurt by what he had done I forgot about him.

HARRY'S POV.
I was walking to the bread when I saw that (Y/H/C) I knew it was (Y/N). I ran as fast as I could to get to her when I got to her I went on a rant "(Y/N) your the love of my life I messed up and I'm sorry but please forgive me! I'm just trying to get you back anything I will do anything!!" By the time I had ended I knew she was thinking...

MY POV.
When Harry was ranting I knew I was going to take him back I'll ready! "Harry your going to have to earn back my trust but I forgive you. I love you Haz."

HARRY'S POV.
I put the ring back on (Y/N)'s ring finger and went home with her me and her again.

Hey guys sorry for the wait anyway vote and comment!! Liv xx