Moving flats

You get back to your flat after a long day at collage, you’re tired and you just want to go to bed. You put your shoes, bag and coat in the hallway and go to check for voice messages. ‘What the?’ You wonder out aloud. The phone’s gone. You walk into the living room and the place is a mess. Everything’s gone. Well almost everything. The tele, laptop, the draws have been emptied and the mirror on the wall is now smashed on the floor. ‘This can’t be happening’ You run into the kitchen and it’s the same kind of mess. You slowly walk into the bedroom, dreading what it’s going to be like in there too. Everything valuable is gone. You run over to the other side of your bed and pull up the floor board. That’s where you put your savings and expensive jewelry. It was still there; you let out a sigh and sat back onto the floor. You pulled your phone out and rang the police, explaining what’s happened. They sent someone out to see; the landlord was with you when they arrived. You’re lease was nearly up and you all discussed that if you paid the rest of this month’s rent you could move out as soon as possible.

After the police left you began to tidy up. After you’d finished tidying up you sat back on your phone; the only thing left to do. The first thing you checked; Twitter. You clicked on -Compose Tweet- “Can’t believe this has happened, just what If**king need. #bastards’ you send the tweet and lie back on the bed. You let out a long sigh. You get a text through. It’s from your boyfriend, Harry. You hadn’t even thought to ring him because he’s away on your to America. ‘Hey babe, what’s up? I’ve just seen your tweet. Need me to Skype you? Xxx’ you couldn’t Skype him because your laptop was stolen. You laugh; you know it’s not the time but you can’t help it. ‘I can’t, ring me? Xxx’ you send the text and a few minutes later your phone is ringing. ‘Hello?’ you answer. ‘Hey baby, what’s up?’ Harry asks, he seems to be in a good mood. ‘Well, erm… I’ve sorta been robbed’ you say. ‘Haha babe, very funny. Really, what’s the matter?’ He laughs. ‘I’m being serious’ you say. ‘Really, Louis piss off! What have they took?’ he asks, seriously now. ‘Everything, the telem laptop, tele in my room, all my jewelry, my money that was in the draw; I mean everything Harry, it’s all gone’ you sigh. ‘what are you going to do?’ he asks you. ‘I don’t know. My landlords given me the opportunity to pay the rest of this month’s rent and move out’ you say. ‘Where are you going to go?’ he asks. ‘To my parents, I guess’ you laugh. ‘you have a key to my flat right? Just go there’ he says. ‘Harry, I can’t just move into your flat like that; we have to talk about this’ you say. ‘well, we’re talking about it now arent we? I want you to move in anyway, I was going to ask you when your flat lease was up’ he says. ‘Hmm, I don’t know Harry. We haven’t even told the public’ you say. ‘Jess, we’ve been together for what? 16 months, that’s a year and a half. We can go public if it comes to it’ he says. ‘Fine’ you sigh. ‘I’m gonna go because it’s late here, I need to sleep. Night Harry, I love you’ you say. ‘Okay. Night baby, I love you more’ he says. You put the phone down and end up falling asleep with your clothes still on.

A couple of days later you’ve had your apartment cleared out. You’ve paid the rent and are now living in Niall and Harrys flat. You need new clothes so you ring a friend up and go out for the day. The next day you decide you want a change and so you go to the hairdressers and get your hair dyed blonde. You look so different but you like it; you know Harry will too. Your hairs long too and you’re tanned so you have the ‘summer, beach girl’ type look going on.

It feels weird being at Harry’s whilst he’s not there, you realize you have no food in so you have to drag yourself to the supermarket. You look at the magazines section. You’re flicking through and you see ‘New couple? Harry Sykes and mystery blonde girl go clubbing together in LA! Could this be a secret relationship or the start of one?’ You look at the picture and there’s a picture of Harry and a blonde girl walking into a club. You get your phone out, not caring about what time it is over there. You ring him but his phone is off. You look through all the magazines to make sure he’s not in any others; he’s not though. You’re still fuming. You end up buying the magazines and plan to confront him when he gets back from America. You get all the food you need and go home. You’re watching tele when you hear the door go. ‘Babe? We’re home!’ Harry calls out. He was back a week early, what the hell? You grab the magazines off of the table and roll it up. They walk into the living room. ‘Who are you?’ Harry asks. You turn around. ‘Jess! Oh my god, you’ve dyed your hair’ Harry exclaims. ‘Yeah do you like it? I thought, considering blonde seems to be your type’ you snap. ‘Babe, what are you on about?’ he laughs. ‘Don’t laugh!’ you shout. He shuts up. ‘Have I done something?’ he asks, coming over to you. You start hitting him with the magazine. ‘Who. Is. She!’ you shout between each hit. He flinches away with his arms over his face. ‘OUCH, JESS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU CRAZY!’ Harry shout’s so you hear him over your shouting. You open the magazine. ‘WHO IS SHE HARRY! AM I JUST A SUBSTITUTE FOR WHEN YOU’RE IN THE UK OR IS IT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?!’ you scream. ‘babe, I have no idea who that is’ he says, analyzing the picture. Niall comes into the room with the rest of the boys. ‘What’s all the shouting about?’ Niall laughs. ‘Maybe the guys will recognize her’ you snap; pulling the magazine away from Harry. ‘There, do you recognize her?’ you point to the picture. Harry puts his head down. The boys just look at each other. ‘Well?’ you say. Louis walks into the room ‘Annabelle what are you doi… Jess?’ Louis looks really confused. ‘Is that that it is? Annabelle or whatever her name is!’ you shriek. ‘And I actually moved in here! I knew it was a bad idea!’ you throw the magazine on the floor and go into yours and Harry’s bedroom. You sit on the bed and just break down, you lay sideways so you’re feet are still on the floor but you’re laid on the bed, into your arms.

You must have fallen asleep because when you wake up, you’re in bed, tucked in with Harry sat hugging his knees next to you. You sit up and look at him, he’s definitely being crying. You feel bad but he’s the one who cheated not you. ‘I’m really sorry Jess I should have told you’ the tears stream down his face. ‘Are you admitting to cheating?’ you ask him. He shakes his head. ‘I didn’t cheat, I realized what I was doing before it was too late but I still should have told you. Now you’re breaking up with me and I can’t lose you. I love you Jess’ he puts his forehead onto his knees and just cries. You can’t handle it any longer; you wrap your arms around him and rest your head against him. ‘I believe you’ you say. He puts on of his arms around you and you just sit there for a while whilst he gets himself back together. ‘I love you so much Jess, you don’t even know how much’ he looks at you. You wipe his tears. ‘I love you too, just as much’ you lean your foreheads together.

Then you realize something. ‘Harry

, what were you doing going into a nightclub, you’re not 21?’ you ask. ‘It was when we were still in the UK’ he says. ‘Oh’ you go silent. ‘I didn’t even get a chance to tell you how much I’ve missed you and to give you your present’ he laughs through his tears. ‘Well then you better go get it’ you chuckle. He wipes his eyes and stands up. He comes back in with a medium sizes bag. You pull out 2 small boxes. You open the first one. ‘Harry, they’re beautiful!’ you say, you stare at the diamond studs. ‘Open the next one’ he takes it out of the bag. You open the box to discover a beautiful, diamond necklace that matches the earrings. ‘Harry, I don’t even know what to say. Thank you, so so much. They’re beautiful’ you kiss his cheek. ‘Beautiful gifts for my beautiful girlfriend’ he smiles. You lean in and kiss him. He kisses you back; the kiss becomes passionate.<3

SET BAR- 6 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS WITHIN 3 DAYS

Reminder i am still looking for a new writter!! If interested then please message me :)

Thank you :0

-Muskaan :) xx