Thank you

Hey guys :) sorry this is not an update but please do read it is just a real short message!

So first of all i want to thank every single follower, i now have 200 followers!!!!! AHHH that i sooooo cool and im so excited!! like OMG thank you :)

Thank you all for the the votes and lovely comments i have over 4K votes!!! my goal is to get my books in the top 10 for fanfic and short stories! currently my Niall imagine book is somewhere around #412 and my Harry book somewhere around #600! so the more you vote and comment the higher up they go :)

I have re-activated my twitter if you want to follow me on there and we can be friends that would be fab, i get a bit lonely every now and then!!! I will leave i link at the bottom :) 

Just a quick message about comments! you guys leave lovely comments that i really apprecaite but i dont think wattpad does! lol

Sometimes when you guys say something like 'Kill me now" or "I dead" they automatically get reported and i dont want any of you getting into trobble so if you could please aviod such words woould be great! 

So overall i just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my books, vote, comment and follow me! You guys are the resson I right and i know sometimes I get lazy when it comes to updating but you guys are just so amazing and supportive! If you want to talk please just message me and dont be shy! I promise i dont bite and am real nice!!

oh and I am looking for A (one) writer! so if your interested then just message me :)

I love every single one of you :)

Thank you :)

-Muskaan xx

TWITTER LINK-  https://twitter.com/Muskaan__xx