Going in circles

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT TH END PLEASE, ITS VERY IMPORTANT

THANK YOU :D

11:30 p.m

I Stormed in the house didn't even care I let the door open,I Run up to my room and dropped myself on the bed, Hiding my face in the pillow
I Can't believe harry cheated on me, AGAIN...This is the 5th time this month that I spotted him kissing with a another girl I'm done, So Done. I cried in my bed laying their for hours.
When I heard suddenly someone come in,I knew it was Harry.
"Y/N!" He yelled while I heard him closing the door and heard some
footsteps in my direction.I quickly closed my eyes, Pretending like I was asleep.
"Y/N" He whispered. Harry layed next to me and wrapped his arm around me.
Why was he doing this, pretending like nothing happened. 
He pulled me close and i know how mad I was at him, and I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't, but I fell finally asleep.

12 A.M
I woke up, Harry already left.
Cause he was not laying next to me anymore.
Probably went to the guys.
I took a shower and grapped my suitcase, put my clothes i. I walked to our room looked at the wall with our photos. I took a photo of the wall, my favourite photo and looked for a while at it.
It was a natural photo, taken by louis when we didn't expect. I was sitting on his lap laughing.
His arms were around my waist and his head was very close at my ear.I liked this  picture the most.
I felt tearing up again.
I looked threw the house.I'm gonna miss this so badly.I heard the door open en closing.
I had a weird feeling inside.I was scared. What would be his reaction."(Y/N)" he walked into the room and
looked strangly at me."Why are all those suitcases in the hallway."
"I- I'm"
Just say it...
"I'm L-Leaving" I tried to hold my tears, and not trying to look at him."WH-HAt," he yelles 
"Why, You're kidding me right !" He asked almost yelled at me.
"WHY, THIS IS WHY !! You never know what's wrong YOU cheated on me AGAIN, and pretending again like Nothing happened, I'M DONE WITH YOU, HARRY. I-I HATE YOU" I stood up and walked to the hallway.
"(Y/N) WAIT" harry yelled while he ran after me, He grapped my arm and pulled me back.
"Wait, Please, listen, she kissed me this time and..."
"BULSHIT" i yelled
"YOU...LIKED... IT... "i said while punching him weakly in the chest.
He did nothing I only saw his eyes were tearing up.But I didn't stop..."I Hate you, I F*cking hate you Styl..."
He grabbed my hands pushed them down and I felt his lips on mine.I Liked it. I want to deeper in the kiss. NO, I can't let him treat like this.
I pulled him away and slapped him in the face.
And stared cold at him.
"No, not this time."I walked pass him.
I grabbed my suitcases and walked to my car and dropped the stuff in the back seat.
I saw harry walked after me."(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! Are you leaving, what are those suitcases for" Some paparazzi said.
I stepped in the car. 
Harry stood next to my car at my window. With tears in his eyes"Pleas (Y/N) stay, I promise I'll change,
i'm begging you...don't leave me "I sighned.
"Harry, you'll never change. How hard even you'll try"
I tried to hide my tears but hardly i teared up again.
"goodbye Harry"
I started the car and Harry let go off the window and took a step back and looked at me.
I drove away and looked in my car mirror.
I saw harry standing there

his hands ran threw his hair, and kicked with his feet at his car and walked inside.I cried even harder.Where should I go to..
To my best friend louis I can't then I'll see harry again. Harry is now my ex.
and i don't wanna see him anymore. never...
I'm going back to home.
Taking a new start. Where my family lives.
And my old school best friend 'Aysha'

A/N

Hope you like it :)

i just want to say something.... i haven recently updating ALOT! like two imagines per book plus my other book and so thats like 14 imagines per day!! It takes me a long time to do this and its really sad to see that 300 people have viewed it and none vote or comment! thats half the reason i stop updating and then i get hundreds of messages saying 'you need to update' and stuff!  so from now on im going to have a set bar and until the imagine doesnt reach that bar nothing will be posted!! 

SO for the next update this imagine has to get a minuim of 5 votes and 3 comments!! this isnt to much to ask for considering how much time and effort i put into these! 

Im sorry for the grumble and im sorry if you think its unfair but what i think is even more unfair is me spending hours trying up imagines and no one apprecating them! 

sorry

-Muskaan