School crush

(Y/F/N) means your friends name

As I walk to my next class with (Y/F/N) when i bump into someone and my books fall on the floor. "sorry" i sigh, i've always been clumsy since i can remember and i never fail to embarrass myself. As i look up i notice it's none other than Harry Styles, the most popular kid in school. He and I have been going to the same schools since we were young but we were never close, in fact we are complete opposites. He mumbles a quick apology to me and walks off. I quickly get up and dust of my jeans, I look over to my right and see (Y/F/N) holding back giggles.

"Stop laughing it wasn't funny" i huff starting to walk away. Still giggling she speaks "yes it was, you looked so done with everything". Sighing again for the hundredth time i walked away from her giving her a wave and heading to class. Just my luck, i'm the first there. Taking my seat i open up my book and putting in my headphones, ignoring everything else.

***

When the bell rings signaling that the period is over i walk to the cafeteria to meet up with the others but i get pulled by my wrist by someone and as i'm about to scream they cover my mouth. I look behind me to find that it was Harry. "What is your problem?!" I yell at him. He stares at me as if he did nothing wrong, he's still holding my wrist and i feel it burning. Trying to get my wrist out of his grip i let out a tiny whimper which seems to snap him out of his daze and he lets me free. He lets out a sigh this time instead of me, just as i'm about to leave he finally speaks "wait, i need to say something". I turn back around nodding my head for him to continue.