Valentines Day

imagine: It was Valentine’s Day and Harry had said he was taking you somewhere special tonight. The two of you were in Paris, France, spending time with each other. Tonight was the last night you would be in here and you still hadn’t been to the Eiffel Tower. “Harry please tell me where we’re going tonight I’m dying to know!” “Trust me babe it will all be worth it when we get there.” You still wanted to know but you decided to give up since you knew Harry was good at surprises. As you looked at your appearance in the mirror and sprayed your Coco Chanel perfume on Harry wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. “You look beautiful, close your eyes.” As you closed your eyes and waited for him to give you something you felt a soft fabric cover your eyes. “Harry… I can’t see.” “That was kinda the point babe, ” Harry told you.

“Just relax I have your hand babe…” It had seemed as if you had been walking for hours as you had finally stopped. “Okay I know it seems like were up really high and that’s because we are now I’m about to take off your blindfold, just relax but keep your eyes closed..ok.” “Okay Harry,”you say nervously. “Now open!” As you opened your eyes your mouth dropped what seemed to be 8 stories down. You covered your mouth as tears start to slide down your cheek. A big smile appeared on Harry’s face as he sees how surprised you are. “Harry… Harry oh my God this…this stunning.” You were still breath taken by the view you were on the very top of the Eiffel tower and it was simply Gorgeous. “(Y/N) these past few years I’ve been with you have been the most amazing years of my life. When I look you nothing matters anymore. I can’t imagine any life without you nothing without you. Each day I spend with you I fall in love with you even more. One day I want to have beautiful children with you and a beautiful home. You literally make me go week at the knees every day.(Harry going down on one knee.)(y/n) will you marry me?” You stood there with wet cheeks and a smile as big as the sky. “Yes, Harry of course I will.” Harry jumps up and picks you up in his arms while kissing you. You couldn’t believe that it was you just a random fan of there just got engaged. Who says he wouldn’t propose to a fan you thought to yourself.

-Muskaan xx