Kiss You

The rain beat down on the ground as I stood their bouncing the orange basketball late night. My hoodie was soaked but I honestly didn't care...I didn't want to go home.Mom and dad were kind of having one of their fights again and I was in no mood to go home to that. The rain poured as I kept bouncing the ball splashing water on myself because of all the small puddles that had formed. I jumped up high, bending my legs and shot the ball through the hoop. "Nice shot.",came a raspy voice from behind me. I spun around to see none other than Harry Styles....the bad boy of the neighborhood. "Thanks Styles.",I smirked as I looked at him. He was as soaked as me, his usually styled chocolate curls lay a mess on his forehead. "Mind if I join?",he asked stepping forward. "umm...sure...",I said as I stepped backward eyeing him carefully. "First person to get a 3 baskets wins!",he said loudly over the heavy rain. The court was a bit slipperery than I would have wanted but I didn't object. After a heated game of twenty minutes we were tied....2 all. "I bet ill win babe..",he smirked showing off his dimples. Even in this black night with a single street light I could see the mischievous gleam in his emerald green eyes. I snatched the ball from him, catching him off guard, running ahead. I bounced it infront of him as he blocked the way to the basket. He smirked amused at me, as I tried maneuvering around him, only to be met face to face with a wall. Instantly I was turned around, and pushed against the wall. I gasped as I saw Harry smiling at me, tilting his head, as he bit his lip. His hands grasped at my waist lightly, but his eyes were the ones that stunned me and pinned me there. He leaned in close lightly brushing his lip against mine making my breathing ragged. His face had drops of water trickling down his cheeks and nose. He lightly pushed his lips on mine, pressing his soaking body to mine as my heart boomed in my ears. He moved his lips with mine, as my heart fluttered in my chest. My eyes fluttered shut savoring the taste of his lips on mine. I felt a light warm feeling on my lower lip. He laughed as he playfully tugged at my lower lip with his teeth. He kissed again, more intensely, more passionately slipping his tounge in my mouth, exploring it, sending a shiver of thrills all over me.His hands traveled lightly up my arm, tracing over my neck and resting over my cheek, pulling me closer, as if that was even possible. He smiled, as he lightly kissed the side of my mouth traveling down to the left side of my neck, leaving a trail of soppy butterfly kisses. Suddenly he pulled back, grinned at me, and snatched the ball out of my hands, jumping and shooting a basket. I stared at him, dumbfounded. "Told you I'd win..",he said as he winked at me. He strolled away, but as he did he turned around and looked at me. "Check your pockets....my numbers in there. I'd like to get to know you better babe.",he grinned as he walked off leaving me breathless.

Message: If anyone is having troubles at home with their parents fighting and need moral support I'm here for you!

HOPE U LIKED IT:)
PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS/IDEAS OR THOUGHTS THEN COMMENT:)

THANKS FOR READING!!