In love with my bestfriend

You and your best friend Harry where celebrating yalls 3 year friendship anniversary. Earlier Harry had texted you to dress up nice for your evening to come. You where surprised because usually you dress comfortably in front of Harry, so he had never seen you dressed up.

You ran up stairs after he texted you and decided on wearing a black v-neck dress that came up to about mid thigh with a small slit on each side, topped with your hair being wanded, with a light smokey eye and some red bottom heels matching your deep red lip stick.

Not even two minutes after you had got dressed you heard the door open. You put some perfume on and started down the stairs to see a very handsom curly haired man standing there in a black tux with a red tie. "Wow, uh (y/n) you look so beautiful" he spoke sounding a bit nervous. "Well thanks hun, you don't look to bad yourself" you said with a wink.

After the showering of compliments you two gave to each other, Harry (being the gentlemen he is) led you outside holding you by your waste. You were quite surprised because he has never done that to you before and you notice that the hand he had draped around your waste was shaking as if he was worried. When you both got in the car you asked Harry what was wrong."Nothing just...thinking" He said quietly with a shaky voice. "Haz what's on your mind, you know you can tell me anything im your best friend?" When you said that word you could see his whole body tense up.

"You see (y/n), we have been friends for a while, and we have been around each other for a really long time, I've gotten used to your company, I mean you practically live with me, and I just have been thinking that, I uhh-" you interrupted "Harry just tell me, get to the point I'm hungry."

He went on " Well like I was saying...I want you...me and you and I want to be with you and be able to hold your hand when ever I want and be able to kiss you when ever I want because... I think I'm falling in love with my best friend." You teared up at his words. "I just want you to be mine...so will you be my girl frie-" You reached across the car and slowly pulled him into kiss. "Harry you don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He smiled, "Can we do it again?" He grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "Haz can we go now I'm starving?" he chuckled and started the car and drove off.

-Morgan