My little Pumpkin

"Oh my gosh!" Anna, the receptionist at the studio, gushed as you walked in, a sixth month old Darcy on your hip, dressed in her first Halloween costume, a not so scary and quite plump jack-o-lantern. You were heading over to Anne and Robin's as soon as you stopped in to show Darcy off to all the boys.

"Hi, Anna," you said with smile, as she stood up from her desk chair, reaching over the desk to stroke Darcy's tiny fingers.

"She is so precious! Hello, darling." Darcy giggled at her as you bounced her on your hip. "They're in studio two."

You kissed the side of Darcy's head. "Thanks. Come on, let's go see Daddy, and your uncles."

You pushed the heavy door to the studio open, tiptoeing in quietly. One of the producers looked over, a smile spreading across his face.

"Hey!" he said, rising from his chair. "Look at you, you're not so scary, are you, darling?"

You laughed, looking over at the boys, who hadn't noticed you yet.

"She's getting so big," John gushed.

You nodded, your eyes widening. "I know. She needs to stop growing up so fast."

Zayn noticed you then, smiling widely with a wave, and hitting the other boys on the shoulders to get their attention. They all looked over from where they were sat around a mic on bar stools, before jumping up and clamoring to get out the door of the sound booth, and when we did there was a collective sigh of adoration.

"Trick or treat," you teased, as they came towards you.

"Look at how cute, you are, babe!" Louis gushed, the boys circling around you. Harry came to put an arm around your shoulders, kissing both yours and Darcy's cheeks.

"Are you gonna make everybody melt with your cuteness?" Liam cooed, earning a giggle from Darcy.

"John, come take a picture of us," Louis said, shoving his phone into John's hands, as you all got together.

John snapped a few photos, handing the phone back to Louis.

"Look at how pudgy she looks in that thing," Niall said, holding onto one of Darcy's hands, looking over the slightly balloon shaped costume.

"People aren't going to be able to handle how precious you are," Zayn said to her.

"Are you heading to Mum's?" Harry said, rubbing your shoulder.

You nodded. "Mm hm. We just wanted to stop in first. Are you going to meet us there?"

Harry nodded. "I couldn't miss my little lovebug's first Halloween." He took Darcy from your arms. "Especially when she looks this adorable. Should we scare Nana?"

Darcy turned towards him, smiling her big toothless grin, earning a laugh from everyone.

"Well that decides that," Louis laughed.

Hey Guys!!!

Im so sorry i havnt been on 160,000 years!!! iv been soo busy and am currently sitting exams but just had to get this imagine up!!! I know its a bit late but i guess its better late than never!! i hope you all are doing well and are enjoying life :) i would like to say a massive thank you to my wonderful and amazing co-owner Katie who has been running the account while ive been super busy!!

Lots of Love

Muskaan xx