Mothers Day

[Harry's POV]
"Hey buddy!" I smiled widely at my eight year old son Hayden who walked out of the school building. "You ready to go buy something for mum?" He smiled up at me as I opened the car. He sat down in the backseat while I walked to the other side of the car. Mother's Day was tomorrow and I wanted to buy something for my wife [Y/N]. Every year, I bought her flowers and Hayden always made her a drawing. I wanted to do it differently this year.

It was just past three o'clock when me and Hayden arrived home with our presents. Because it's Friday today, [Y/N] wouldn't be home until four o'clock. I quickly wrapped everything up and placed the presents on the dinner table. Hayden sat down next to me on the couch and as usual he started telling me about his day. "I think that she likes me dad," he said after he talked about his crush on a girl in his class named Bella. "I'm home!"

I turned my head to see my beautiful wife walking over to us. Hayden stood up and gave her a hug before he grabbed her hand. "Look mum! This is for you!" [Y/N] smiled widely at her presents before she turned around to look at me. "Why this much?" She asked as I walked over to her. "That's not everything." I chuckled when her eyes widened and Hayden was nodding his head. "There's more?" I nodded my head while I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the kitchen, Hayden following close behind us. I opened the fridge, grabbed the cake that I let made especially for her and placed it on the counter. "For you." She smiled, opening the box and revealing the cake. A gasp leaved her mouth, making me and Hayden chuckle quietly.

"It was Hayden's idea," I spoke and she turned around to face her only child. "Thank you," she whispered, sniffling while she pulled him in for a hug. "You deserve it mum." I smiled at them before I started cutting the cake into pieces.

After we ate some of the cake, I told [Y/N] to get ready. I reserved a table for three at the Italian restaurant a few blocks away. I helped Hayden to get dressed in his new clothes that his mum still hasn't seen. I smiled as I finished doing his tie. "Do I look like you now dad?" He looked up at me with hopeful eyes. I chuckled when he ran his fingers through his curls like I always do too. "Very handsome." He smiled widely and [Y/N] walked into his bedroom. "Ahw look at you two matching!" She giggled as I pressed my lips against her temple, kissing it lightly. "Let's go." I wrapped my arm around her waist while Hayden already opened the front door for us.

***

"So you liked it?" I asked [Y/N] when we were finally laying in bed, my arm resting over her body. She giggled, still being a bit drunk from the wine she drank. "Absolutely." She leaned up, pressing her lips against mine. "Thank you," she mumbled, smiling after she pulled away. "You're welcome darling." She snuggled into my chest, wrapping her arm around me while I entwined our legs together. "Goodnight beautiful." I kissed her forehead as she mumbled something back, making me chuckle quietly before I closed my own eyes.

HEY :)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :) 

THANKS FOR READING :)

-Muskaan xx ♥♥