Forgets Your Birthday

Harry: Today was the day you turned 19. You were a few months younger than Harry (and a lot shorter) meaning he would always liked to treat you like a little kid because you are younger. You laid in bed the night before wondering what Harry had planned for you. Just the week before he was dropping hints about his "big surprise" for you. Though you found it weird how he hadn't mentioned your birthday at all the past few days. The downside about today was that you still had to go to work. You worked at a small cafe around the corner from the apartment you share with Harry.

You woke up before Harry, your alarm ringing through the room. You checked your phone for any notifications to find that all the other boys had sent you Happy Birthday messages at 12 am, you smiled at Liam's text most seeing as he was your brother. Sometimes you wonder how he even allowed you to date Harry but you are so glad he did. You smiled at your phone, happy the other boys remembered. You kept thinking that Harry might of forgotten but you would then just think he was just tired. You got dresses in your black waitress uniform and pinned your hair back into a bun. Your friends at work told you that they would make you a special birthday breakfast so you didn't eat anything. When you walked back into your room to grab your bag you found Harry still snoring away.

"Harry I'm going work, I will see you later" you whispered in his ear making his eyes flutter slightly. He said a muffled goodbye and fell back to sleep. No happy Birthday? Thats weird you thought. You shrugged it off and kissed him on the cheek before walking to work. You walked through the door to the cafe to be greeted by all your co-workers screaming Happy Birthday! You had a huge smile on your face as they seated you at a table and put the closed sign out so no one could disturb the mini party. They made you a massive breakfast with pancakes, waffles, fruits and all your favourite Starbucks drinks.

"Guys this is amazing, thank you so much" you said giving everyone a hug. You sat down and invited them to join you as you knew you wouldn't be able to eat all of this food by yourself. Just as you were about the dig into your stack of pancakes four familiar faces burst through the door.

"There she is!" Niall said running over and giving you a massive horan hug.

"Calm down Niall I don't want my sister to hugged to death" Liam laughed walking over to you. He gave you a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday sis" he handed you a fairly big box with a red bow on it. You sat down at the table again and opened it. Inside were all different photos from when you and Liam were kids. At the bottom of the box as a small jewellery box. It was the one you had when you were little.

"Liam this is perfect!" You said hugging your brother again. They pulled up a chair and looked through the photos with you while also stuffing their faces with food. Once you had enough pancakes, waffles and fruit you decided to look through the photos yet again. You found your favourite of them all, it was a photo of you and Liam. You looked about 11 and he was just on the verge of turning 13. You were on his back and you were both singing at the top of your lungs.

"Thats my favourite too" Liam said smiling at the photo. You got to the most recent photos and found one of you and Harry. Harry had his arms around your waist as was spinning you around in the middle of the airport, just after he had come back from tour.

"Where is Harry anyways?" Zayn asked looking around the empty cafe. Right after, as if on cue, Harry walks through the door with Ed (yes Ed Sheeran) following suit.

"Oh hey Y/N! Happy Birthday!" Ed said walking up to you and giving you a quick hug. You looked back at Harry to see a confused look on his face

"Birthday?"

So I did one based on this plot for Niall and you guys LOVED IT and agreed on me doing another one but for Harry so here it is!! If yoy havnt read the Niall one then you check it out! Its in the Niall book But I hope you liked this would you like me to continue tho? Comment and let me know ☺

Thank you
-Muskaan xx