Requested by Sofi

Everyday it was the same thing. Rumor after rumor after rumor. Rumors of Harry cheating. Rumors of Harry getting drunk and flirting with other girls. Rumors of Harry doing drugs. You never believed the rumors until you caught Harry with another girl. He was insanely drunk though so you gave him another chance if he promised to stop drinking. He did good for a few months but then it started all over again. He was never home or if he was he would be asleep. He never kissed you or told you he loved you anymore. The worst part though is he ignored his own kid. His only daughter, Kat. Harry wanted to name her kitten but you eventually talking him into the name Kat. Kat was only three. He never told her he loved her anymore. Told her to go away when she asked him to play with her. Never sang her to sleep like he use to always do. 

You couldn’t take it anymore. So here you are signing divorce papers. Harry came in late as always smelling of alcohol and had hickeys all over his neck.

"Alright, let’s get this thing over with."

After three years of dating. After five years of marriage. He didn’t even bother to fight for you and Kat.

Y’all sighed all the papers and you headed back to your car.

"Sofi, I’ll be over for my stuff tomorrow."

You just got in your car and went home. Your mom was at the house watching Kat. When you walked in Kat came running to you.

"Mommy!"

You smiled and picked her up hugging her tight “Hey princess!”

"Hey hun" you turned around and saw your mom.

"Hey mom." you put Kat down and she went back to playing with her dolls.

"How are you?" she asked concerned.

"I’m good" 

It was true. You were good.  You didn’t feel like crying. You saw it coming when Harry started acting like this a year ago.

"How are you going to tell Kat?"

You sighed “I don’t know. That’s the only part that’s gonna kill me. She’s so young and I don’t know if she’ll understand it.”

"Well if you need help with anything call me."

You smiled “I will mom. Uh can you watch her tomorrow? Harry is coming over for his things and I don’t want her to see that.”

"Of course. Just call me and I’ll come get her."

She left and you started making dinner for Kat.

"Kat! Dinner’s ready!"

She coming running in and sat at the table while you fixed her plate.

"Mommy, where’s dada?"

"Uh, he can’t make it for dinner baby."

Y’all ate dinner and you played dolls with her before you gave her a bath and put her in bed.

.

The next morning Harry texted you saying he would be over in an hour so you called your mom to come get Kat. You woke Kat up and got her dressed. (Kat x)

Once your mom picked her up you got dressed and waited for Harry. (You x x)

You decided to start packing some of his stuff so he would be gone faster. You were putting his colognes in a box when their was a knock at the door. You went downstairs and opened the door to see a hungover Harry. 

"Hey"

"Hey" you stepped aside and let him in.

He went to the room y’all use to share together and looked around at the boxes you had already packed for him.