Darcy

You were staying night with your friend for a week with Darcy, yours and Harry's 4 year old daughter. As soon as you got home you picked up Darcy and ran upstairs into your room to see Harry. You see Harry doing it with someone you've always hated. Darcy ran to her room crying.
"Y/N, I can explain"
"NO HARRY! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" You screamed. You tried holding back your tears but couldn't.
"Baby, please..." Harry tried to say something but you cut him off.
"Harry, go, now."
Harry ran out the door crying.

Harry's POV:
She didn't even let me tell her what happened. I didn't wanna do it with that girl. She's always been jealous of Y/N, so she wanted to do something that will make Y/N break up with me. I called Niall.
"Hello?"
"Niall, I am coming over"
Niall could tell you had been crying.
"Were you crying?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"I'll tell you when I get to your house." You hung up.

End of POV

-30 minutes later-
Harry was at Niall's house already.
"So, why were you crying?" Niall asked.
"You know that girl that's always been jealous of Y/N?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well she walked into the house, while I was laying in bed waiting for Y/N and Darcy to get home, walked into my room, and handcuffed my hands to the bed and tied my feet to the bed in rope, then-" Niall cut Harry off.
"Why didn't you do anything when she came into the house?!"
"I didn't even hear her come in!! Any how, she undressed me the best she could and started doing it with me!! Then about 10 minutes later Y/N walked in and starting yelling and crying. That's when she told me to get out. So, now I'm here."
Niall was speechless.
"Harry, I'll video call Y/N on Skype. Stay out of the camera. I'm gonna tell her what happened."
Harry was still crying a little. "Okay."
Niall, then video called you and told you everything that happened. You regretting yelling at Harry.
"Is Harry there by any chance?" You said, crying a little.
"Yeah." Niall said turning the camera to Harry.
"Baby, I am so sorry..." Harry started to say, but you cut him off.
"Harry, you don't need to aplogize. I do. I am sorry for yelling at you and not letting you tell me what happened. I need you Harry. Darcy needs you. Please come back with us."
"I'm on my way baby" Harry said with a smile.
About 35 minutes later Harry was back at your house with you and Darcy. You two were cuddling in bed and Darcy was sleeping in her room.
Harry got up and you stood up with him. He went over to the closet grabbed something out of his coat pocket. He then got on one knee, opened a blue velvet box that had a beautiful diamond ring in it and said "Y/N, I stole your heart, so would you mind stealing my last name?"
You stared crying. Tears of joy this time. "Yes!! A million times yes!!"

The next year, you and Harry were marred. You, Harry, Darcy, and your 3 year old son lived a happy and healthy life.

BY Tatyana.

NOT MY WORK