half a heart (part 1)

*thinking...*

Days, weeks, months, years had gone by but there was still no contact from his side, everyone told me to forget about him, but how could I? it wasnt that easy, i was broken, everyday i woke up to half a blue sky kinda there but not quite, im walking around with just one shoe im half a heart without him, i miss everything we do, im half a heart without him. i still live in that same apartment i did 4 years ago, the one he would come knocking at every morning, and still there on the coch is his sweatshirt which he left 4 years ago. No dust had fallen, no rats had eaten its was still here in the same place and condition as if he had just put it there yesterday. It reminds me of him, his strong scent, his beautiful boucny curls, his persing hazel eyes and his deep dark dimples that i could die a little for. He was gone but he left me with two of him, Darcey and Chris both twins, identical twins, Harry's identical twins. They were his carbon copy, every inch of their face reminded my of him. Love hurts, Harry left 4 years ago and so would i but he had given me these to beautiful kids that i could leave not now not ever. sometimes i sit there crying my eyes out thinking of the past, how he left, how i got pregant with his kids and then how my parents disowned me. i make sure my kids get what they need, even if it means i have to starve. 

*present day*

The ground was painted with snow, and the wind was harsh, i sat there looking out of starbucks and thinking about my life and how it had changed. I had just been offered the role 'Kim' in the movie 'Taken' !! i would be working with big actors such as Liam Nelson!! i could finally spoil my two lovely kids and give them what they longed for. i couldnt wait to buy my own house where the three of us could live happliy ever after! with that excitement i got up to leave when a group of guys came storming in, they all sounded so familar and then one spoke and i knew it was him. my feet were planted i couldnt move, tears hit the floor, sobs escaped but i still couldnt move. i suddenly shifted forward, he graped my shoulder and turned me around....

HEY GUYS :)

SHOULD I CONTIUE???

THIS IS MY NEW IMAGINE IM WORKING ON, IT WILL BE AROUND 3 PARTS LONG AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :) IF IT GETS ENOUGH VOTES OR COMMENTS I WILL CONTINUE IT :) PLEASE VOTE, LIKE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS :) 

ALSO REMEMBER I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER WRITER TO WRITE ON THIS ACCOUNT, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS LABELED 'Writers' 

THANK YOUR FOR READING :) HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

VOTE

AND

COMMENT FOR MORE :)