he protects you

You were on a pub with your friend Harry and while you were dancing harry went to talk with some girls, suddenly you felt two hands warping around your waist you turn around and saw a guy he was drunk "go away" you said pushing him "are you alone?" he asks "no." you reply "now you are" he says grabbing your hand and leading you to the bathroom. He closes the door and takes off his shirt ..."Leave me alone." you say as he tried to take off your shirt too at this point he grabs you by the neck "i-ica-an't breathe" you say as he smirks "fine." he leaves you as you fall on the floor he takes off your shirt and when he was about to take off your bra harry comes in "DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" harry shouts looking at the guy "Look,she is not your girl so leave us alone" the guy says "she is mine. Now leave." harry said clenching his jaw the boy shot harry a glare as he stormed out "Harry.." you cry as he hugs you tight "ssshh its okay..i'll never leave you again" he says stroking your hair "see y/n...i love you" he says pulling back so he could see your eyes "i love you too" you say, he leans in kissing you with all his passion and lightly rubbing your back.

sorry its short and shitty

but hope u liked it:)

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT:)

thanks for reading:)