Untold Truths (part 2)

Harry's POV

"Kendall's gone missing...." my heart dropped, missed a beat and nearly stopped. "Kendall's gone missing" her words echoed in my head, they played with my mind making me drop the phone and fall to me knees. How? Who? Why? When? All these questions came to mind, how could Kendall have gone missing when she was with the girls? Were they together or was she with someone else? I had so many questions but no answers. 

Louis' POV

Something was wrong, very wrong Harry doesn’t just causally fall to the floor, well not normally he doesn’t! I picked up the phone "Hello Helen? What’s wrong" there was silence from the other side, not a whisper was to be heard. "Helen you there?" the silence carried on then suddenly gone, the line had disconnected. It was so odd, what could possibly have gone wrong? i decide to give April a call *ringing* what the hell, April's not picking up! Something was doggy, just then i heard harry say 'Kendall's gone missing' for a few minutes there was dead silence in the room and then all of started throwing questions at one another. Everyone of us had a worried look, all pitting on Harry.

"Whoever did this stupid thing is going to be sorry" Harry spoke, his eyes were red and puffy it was obvious he had been crying. He suddenly got up in silence without saying anything and walked outside to his car with us all following him. No one had any idea what was going through his head and where he was going. 

Harrys POV

I got up without saying a word and made my way to my car, the streets were empty at this time an occasional car here and there but that’s was about it. I speed through every red light and was soon at Hannah's house (Zayns girlfriend) where all the girls were meant to be having their girls night in. I slammed the door open and made my way in, the house was very neat and tidy as if no one lived in here. I yelled out for the girls "April" "Helen' "Hannah' "Julia" but there was no response. I looked around and no one was room, where had they gone? Why would they go somewhere? Where would they go? I decided to ring Julia – Niall’s girlfriend, Kendall and her were the closest. *Ringing* the bell had been ringing and no there was answer and soon I had reached her voicemail. I called began to call all the other girls and then something happened, I reached their voicemails, now only April was left. I dialled her number and the bell started to ring…. I soon heard a phone ringing, it must have been Aprils, I ran to the direction of the noise but I couldn’t find it. I tried again and again till I found it lying outside by the rubbish bin. April’s phone why in rubbish bin? I found that slightly odd, I looked through her messages- Louis, Samantha, Hannah, Zayn and then there was an unknown number. I opened the message and started reading, angry, hatred and disgust grew inside of me as I read the most recent messages “haha yup she’s gone!!!”

April out of all the people, she was the one behind all of this and that’s why she’s gone! Rage grew inside, how? and why? It can’t be just be Aprils plan it can’t, the other girls must be a part of this too that’s why there all missing and not answering there phones! How could they? What did Kendall ever do to them? I started screaming and kicking and knocking the trash can over. I was going to get them so hard, I was going to make sure they suffered and regret this.

Louis’ POV

We all but Zayn decided to follow Harry, I don’t know why but Zayn had been acting really weird this whole day especially once we found out about Kendall going missing. It was odd, he refused to follow harry with us and said he would come separately after he had made a few calls.

Harry had driven to Niall’s house with such driving skills that no wonder he didn’t get his driver the first time! When we arrived we saw Harry on the literally pulling his hair out and screaming, the bins had been knocked over and the fence was broken. We moved closer to him and that’s when he saw us, it was dead silent again and the suddenly he attacks me, shoving, pushing, hitting, yelling and scream words that ive never heard him say! “YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS DID THIS!! APRIL, HANNAH, HELEN AND JULIA ALL FOUR” What was harry on about? This whole situation had gotten to him and now he was saying anything that came into his head, but still how could he blame the girls?!

HELLO MY LOVELYS!!!!

What do you think? Do you like it? I know it may seem slightly boring atm but trust me it gets way better!!!

Please tell me what you think J

SET BAR- 10 VOTES, 6 COMMENTS WITHIN 4 DAYS!!!

Thank you for reading J

-Muskaan xx