truth or dare

All of your best friends, Harry, niall, zayn, Louis and Liam were over for dinner. You finished and you were really bored so you went In the living room and sat on the sofa. Louis suddenly screamed "OMG THIS IS SO BORING! Let's go play something!!!!" "I have an idea! Let's play dares!!" Zayn shouted. Harry looked over at y...ou as if to say 'do you want to?' You nodded and smiled just as niall grabbed your hand and led you into your bedroom, where you all sat in a circle. Liam winked at Harry for some reason. Harry was sat next to you, next to him was niall, then Liam, then Louis, then zayn. Louis went first and he started and picked zayn. "Zayn I dare you to go and get Mrs.Craig's number" (Mrs Craig is the old lady who lives next door) zayn said "okay" while sighing. When zayn got back with a sheet of paper with her number on zayn picked niall. "I dare you, niall to take off your shirt and not put it in until tomorrow." Niall fidgeted and took off his shirt, it was kind of awkward because he was your best friend so you looked away. Niall chose Harry. "Harry I dare you to kiss y/n" niall winked and nudged his arm. you blushed because you secretly had feelings for Harry. Harry leaned in for a kiss when suddenly you felt scared an nervous so you ran away. You went and sat on the sofa, buried your head in your knees, started crying and forgot about the world. You suddenly felt a big warm hand on your back. "What's wrong?" You recognised his deep, raspy voice so you looked up at him, still crying and said "I'm sorry it just..." Harry was worried "it just what, don't you like me? Oh my God I'm so sorry that was really wrong of me!" You sat up next to him and said "no Harry, I do really really like you, I love you. But it just wasn't right, with everyone staring at us in there. I didn't like it." Harry smiled "so you love me eh? Awh that's sweet." You pushed Harry gently. Your eyes locked and you leaned in to kiss him. Your mouths moved in sync and the kiss turned really passionate. You heard clapping so you pulled away, turned around and saw all of the boys just standing there. Harry gestured them to leave so they went up stairs. You whispered in Harry's ear "I love you haz" he pushed you down so that you were lying on your back on the sofa and said "I love you too babe" and kissed you passionately.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT:)

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT!!

THANKS FOR READING!!