Marcel imagine

I strolled through the high schools corridor, seeing the usual things everyday as I go past. A bunch of jocks and cheerleaders leaning on the lockers, making out or flirting while the bullies tease the biggest nerd, Marcel. I frowned at that, he didn't deserve it but I couldn't do anything if I tried. I walked to my locker and shoved my items in it before slamming it shut. I scurried into my first period and sat at the back of the class where I usually sat and waited for the teacher to come in, watching the students fill in the extra seats. Marcel came in and sat in front of me, giving me a small nervous smile. I smiled back and sighed, just as Zayn walked in and sat next to me. He was one of Marcel's regular bullies and also my boyfriend. "Hey babe." He greeted and kissed my cheek. I smiled, "Hey, baby." He smirked and kissed me roughly on the lips, nibbling on my bottom lip. I granted him access quickly and cupped his cheeks with my hands. "There will be no PDA in class, thank you very much Mr. Malik and Miss. Y/L/N." We pulled apart and I blushed, looking forward. Zayn chuckled at my embarrassment before chucking a paper ball at Marcel's head. Marcel didn't acknowledge it. I turned and looked at Zayn, but quickly looked away because I didn't know what he would do if I had stuck up for Marcel. I sighed and continued on with the lesson. The lesson was finally finished half an hour later and we quickly rushed out of the classroom, with Zayn trailing behind me. "Babe, that nerd keeps staring at you." Zayn frowned and wrapped his arm around my waist. I shrugged, "There's nothing wrong with nerds, you know. I don't see why you have a problem with him." Zayn looked at me and narrowed his eyebrows, "What are you talking about? You're not sticking up for that nerd, are you?" I pushed him off of me and rolled my eyes, "Maybe I am. It's wrong to bully others! I don't see why you have to pick on people that are weaker or smaller then you." He slammed me into a locker and growled, "You do not speak to me like that! I can do what I want, whenever I want." I crossed my arms before pushing him off of me, "Whatever, it's over. Don't ever speak to me again!" I walked away and into my next lesson. The day flew by and I avoided Zayn much as possible. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the entrance only for Marcel to walk up to me. "H-Hey, y/n. I j-just wanted to thank you for trying to stick up for me earlier. N-No one's done that before." I smiled and shrugged, "It's okay. I just thought it's wrong to bully." He nodded and we fell into an awkward silence. I cleared my throat, "Well I'ma go now. Bye Marcel." I stepped around him and walked away only to hear him call out my name, "Wait, y/n! U-Um, would you like to go to the dance with me tonight? Since you're not going with Z-Zayn anymore." I giggled at his nervousness, "Sure, Marcel. I'd love too. Come pick me up at 6?" He nodded and grinned before rushing off. He immediately stopped and turned around, "What colour is your dress?" He shouted. I laughed, "It's black!" He nodded and then proceeded out of the building with me giggling after him and went home.

6PM
I was dressed in a black ruffle dress that had sequins on the top half. I quickly slipped on my silver sparkling heels after I finished with my make up. I heard the doorbell go off so I quickly grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs to see that my mum has already answered the door. But the person at the door looked nothing like Marcel. He had a elegant tux on and I could tell that he had natural curls but he had styled his hair. He had piercing green eyes too. This wasn't Marcel. I snapped out of it and approached both of them before looking left and right out of the house, "You're not Marcel.." I raised my eyebrows at the boy. He chuckled, "Yes, I am. I-I just made myself look like a nerd at school. You look beautiful, by the way." I blinked at him a couple of times before smiling, "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." He grinned, showing his dimples and held out his hand, "Shall we go?" I nodded and quickly kissed my mum goodbye before taking his hand. He led me to a limo and I gasped, "W-Wow, you didn't have to do this." He smirked and opened the door for me, "I wanted too." I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting in and he hopped in after me. We easily made conversation before we arrived at our destination. "You ready?" I asked him and he nodded, "Ready as ill ever be." We hopped out of the limo and I hooked arms with him, "Every girl is going to be swooning over you now." I giggled. He chuckled, "Oh well. I don't care. As long as you're by my side is all that matters." I blushed and heard people gasping before excited whispers echoed around us. I grinned, knowing what they were talking about as we started dancing. All night, we laughed and told each other jokes. I even noticed Zayn looking at me, with jealousy. I smiled smugly just as the night came to an end and he walked me to the door, "You know y/n, I've always liked you." He blushed and looked away. I grinned, "Really? Well I like you too." He didn't say anything as he pressed his lips against mine, making sparks fly everywhere. He pulled back and grinned, "Be mine?" I nodded and kissed him again, "Yes."

this is my first Marcel imagine hope u all like it:)

please VOTE, LIKE and COMMMENT your thoughts below!

FOR REQUEST ON IMAGIINES JUST COMMENT BELOW:)

thanks for reading!