sad imagine

Warning: this imagine involves the mention of rape

oh and please suggest names for this imagine below :)

I sat there on my bed, my arms wrapped around my knees that were pulled up to my chest. I felt constricted , like something was choking me. "It could help if you talk." urged Harry, biting his lower lip. How could I speak? It was like the devil himself would cower away from such a disgusting act. I hated the world and the injustice that existed but right now I hated myself. "Babe?" he said, placing a hand on my knee. I flinched , as if a hot iron rod had touched me, fear drank in my features and terror overcame my eyes. "I'm sorry." he whispered , backing away. I was breaking , I was breaking and he couldn't do a damn thing. It wasn't his fault at all. It was my bloody fault. "what happened wasnt your fault." he said as if he could read my mind. "What if it was?" I said , finally speaking up as tears rolled down my cheeks. "He was an asshole...nothing more nothing less. Everyone gets their share of assholes...you just got it a bit earlier in life." he said, trying I comfort me. "Nobody deserves what happened to me." I stated. "Y/n..I know it's hard but you should see a doctor or something." he offered. "Harry I can barely talk straight with you how the fucking hell will I tell a doctor?" I said as I cried some more. "Well just tell me then!" he said loudly. "Tell you what! That some asshole had a bad day so he decided to take his bloody anger out on me!That he wanted to impress his fucking friends so i was the victim? Tell you what harry! I was raped! I cant just tell you because i just i dont know?" i yelled back at him, fury tearing at my voice."I don't know what to do." he said as he sat next to me. "Niether do I." I whispered.

#randommessage
This imagine is for those rape survivors out there that somehow have a bit of will in them to fight a little longer. This is for those who deserve a bloody award for still being there. It's just people don't talk about this stuff and they always hush it up and blame it on the victim. Which is wrong. The victim is not the initiated of the crime! Whether the girl is in a burqa or a bikini you have NO fucking excuse to say she was asking for it. If you know of anyone who has been through this report it to the police immediately. Anyone want to talk about it , I'm right here.

-Muskaan xx :)