Dangerous

"Harry" Y/n cries, coming down the stairs to the basement area.

All the boys look over to where she's standing, her hands on her cheeks, wiping away her stream of tears, making her way toward Harry. He looks at her like his entire world is ending. His arms reaching out toward her, his entire body nearly drowning in his concern.

This Harry is a stranger to most. He is by far the most intimidating person anybody could meet, and it's strange how the second he lays eyes on his girlfriend, his entire demeanor changes. 
Everyone he comes in contact with will keep their distance, because even the way he stands screams danger. And if someone were to come between him and his persona, something so powerful will arise in him. He'll curse at them, hit them, throw things at them, anything to show them who they've messed with. But something about Y/n changes the way he acts. It's like she's his cure, his reason to be the person he hides under his danger. Even when she's screaming at him, cursing at him, telling him what he does is wrong, he will never raise his voice. He couldn't picture her in such a state because of him.

Losing her would be like losing his sanity. He's isolated himself in her, in her presence and in her company, because losing her would lead to him into turning a monster against himself. She's his everything. Something about her is so powerful, so strong that she's able to lock up the worst of him, and release a man who nobody else can see. He makes sure she's not around whenever he's causing danger. She knows about him, but she hasn't seen him, and he's afraid he'll scare her enough to cause her to run away.

This is why he holds her so close.

"Angel." Harry says softly. 

Y/n crawls over, hiding herself into his side. His entire attention is on her, everything else around him a complete blur. Both of his arms are protectively wrapped around her his head at his side so that he can look directly into Y/n's eyes.

Y/n's ex boyfriend has been harassing her, sending her threatening emails and leaving disturbing phone calls. It's been going on ever since Harry and him were involved in a street fight, but her ex hasn't given up on throwing Harry over the edge. However, Y/n hasn't let Harry do anything about it, and he followed her request.

"He just won't stop." Y/n sobs, every inch of her body shaking with dear.

Harry keeps rubbing her arm with his fingertips, kissing away all the tears that fell from her bambi eyes. His heart breaks with every tear. She doesn't deserve the fear and haunt she's been living in the last few months. But as selfish as it sounds, Harry lives for protecting her.

"I hate seeing you like this" Harry whimpers delicately in her ear, kissing her, petting her, doing everything he can to calm her down. 

"I—I'm sorry It's just—" 

"Y/n, just get over it! Stop crawling into the arms of your boyfriend, get off your ass, andyou do something about it. Fucking christ." Niall seethes, throwing her a harsh glare. 

Y/n's cries stop, her arms tightening around Harry. She didn't want it to seem like she couldn't do anything herself, but there's nothing that she can do, not without being in severe danger.

Harry starts to tense, holding Y/n closer and harder to the side of his body. He turns to look at Niall, looking at him as if he's his next piece of prey, ready to destroy his every inch if Niall pushes him hard enough. 

"Do not speak to her like that!" Harry barks.

He places the palm of his hand on top of Y/n's ear while he presses her other ear to the side of his chest, preventing her from hearing his harsh tone.