Writers

hey guys!!

im really sorry but this is not an imagine :( 

i know i havent be updating at all but im keeping really busy!! i have alot of exams and im twitter got hacked and i lost all my followers (6K) and my luke hemmings follow :( so i have made a new one which i will leave a link to below :)

so when i loged on to wattpad i had 423 notifications!!! wow!! lol. and i just want to thank you all sooo much for taking the time to read my imagines and vote for them!! it means alot!! i also had over 50 requestes for personal imagines!! and seriously i just dont have that time anymore!! so i talked to some of you and you said you would rather me update once a month than not update at all :) so i will definetly update all the imagine books at least once a month :) but i really want to update more so i was thinking of having other writers on the account :) 

so basically you would just write imgines like i do :) if you like the idea please vote and comment below :) if you are interested then please tweet me on my twitter and NOT my wattpad as i may not see it :) 

im looking for around 2 writers :) so yeah :) and i promise i will update within the next few hours :)

my twitter is@1Dstalkeronlin ( https://twitter.com/1DStalkeronlin )

thanks for taking the time to read this :)

love you all :)