He Leaves You At The Alter Part 1

Part 2 will be up tomorrow. Anyways here the first part!

Your POV. Today's the day of my wedding! I'm scared and happy and ready to cry tears of joy! See I get to marry the love of my life Harold Edward Styles! We've been dating for 3 years and now been engaged for 1. I put on my dress with the help of mine and Harry's mum and my bridesmaids. I got my hair and makeup done then my dad came and knocked on the door. I took his arm and starting walking down the isle. Not looking at the alter I thought Harry was there...he wasn't. I looked up when I got to the alter and saw he wasn't there I said he was probably running a little late that's all!! *2 1/2 HOUR LATER* Still no sign of Harry, everyone has left and I'm running back into the dressing room. I quickly see mine and Harry's mum talking and i run to them. Anne stands up and hugs me telling me how sorry she is. *2 WEEKS LATER* Everything's wrong. I have no ring to show Harry and I's love and no happiness. I'm just a overall mess. I hear a knock at the door and don't even care about my tear stained face...

Sorry I left you guys with a cliff hanger! Comment if you want part 2!

Liv set bar 2 votes and 1 comment in 2 days