Chapter Eighty Nine

stanley & kingsley's flat

Aresha used her wand to set up a crib for the baby, smiling at Stanley and Kingsley. Kingsley looked down at him, cooing at him.

"Kingsley-- are you baby talking?", Aresha laughed. "Shut it, Resh.", Kingsley snorted.

"You did it to me when I was a baby.", Kingsley remarked, as Stanley took the baby. "What are we going to name him?", Stanley wondered, smiling as the baby giggled at the puffs of bright smoke.

"Kingsley, didn't you want to name your child orange?", Aresha smirked, setting the finishing touches on the crib. "Orange?", Stanley laughed, the baby still giggling with him.

"I was seven.", Kingsley grouched. "You're never going to let that go, are you?", he sighed.

The baby yawned, smacking his lips. "Someone's sleepy? Is he sleepy?", Kingsley cooed, setting him in the crib, as Stanley and Aresha looked at each other, stifling a laugh.

two days later

Kingsley sat in the rocking chair, rocking the baby in his laugh. "Hi, baby.", he whispered, as the baby woke up, letting out a soft cry. He took the bottle of milk, the baby latching his tiny mouth onto it, drinking the warm milk.

"Couldn't sleep?", Stanley asked softly, looking at them with a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah. Want to sit?", Kingsley asked, scooting over to make some room. Stanley sat down, smiling as the baby latched down onto his finger.

Aresha walked in, a camera in her hands. "Smile.", she said softly, clicking the camera as the picture slid out.