Chapter One Hundred Five

the flat

Remus, Alex, Emily, Lily, and Mary were sitting on the couches, laughing and looking at old pictures, when the doorknob turned.

"I think they're back.", Remus smiled, fiddling with the pendant, heading to the door.

James walked in first, his nose seemingly broken, as he and Peter supported Sirius, who hobbled in, shooting a weak grin at the rest of them.

"Sit down, come here.", Mary said, helping the three of them to the couch, where they stretched out, letting out a sigh.

James touched his nose, wincing. "Who?", Lily asked waving her wand at it. "Malfoy.", James gritted his teeth as his nose cracked back into place.

"I still look hot, don't I?", he grinned, looking at Lily. "Mhm.", she said, kissing him. "You okay, Pete? Any injuries?", Emily asked, looking him over. Peter shook his head, smiling as she handed him a bottle of water.

"You're okay?", Remus said, looking at Sirius with concern. "Mhm. Missed you, though.", Sirius muttered, smiling softly as Remus kissed him, the stubble rough on his cheeks. James looked at Sirius, raising an eyebrow.

"He saved my life.", Peter said, "Pushed me down and almost got hit with the Killing Curse.". Sirius shook his head and motioning with his hands as Remus turned to Peter, his mouth dropping. "And a Cruciatus.", Peter added.

"Peter!", Sirius hissed. "Was I not supposed to-", Peter stuttered, his eyes widening. "No, you were.", Lily said, her eyes flashing as she looked at Sirius, her arms crossed.

"I think an angry Lily is our cue to leave.", Alex cracked. Mary slapped his shoulder, covering her mouth and stifling a laugh.

a few minutes later

"Pads, Get your dog slobber off of me.", Remus laughed, as Padfoot licked his cheek, his tail wagging. Mary looked at Lily incredulously, "You call him pads?", she giggled.

Lily snorted, "You get used to it". "I don't understand.", Peter said, looking confused.

This made Mary and Lily laugh even more, tears coming to their eyes. Alex, James, Remus, and Peter looked at them, confused.

"Bloody hell, what's so funny?", James asked, bewildered. "B-bloody hell.", Mary cackled, sending Lily into a fit of giggles.

a few minutes later

Mary and Alex had left, and the four boys and Lily were lounging on the couch.

A knock sounded at the door, and Remus stood up, opening it, to two red-headed, smiling faces.

"Is this the home of the infamous Marauders?", Gideon asked, grinning. Sirius nodded, his eyes sparkling.

"How would you like to join us on a prank?", Fabian asked, rubbing his hands together.

James looked at them, smirking, "Only if you stop calling me Jimmy.", he said firmly.

"Sorry, no can do, Jimmy.", Fabain said, as James sighed, rolling his eyes playfully.

"It's James. J-A-M-E-S.", he said, shoving Gideon. "J-I-M-M-Y. Jimmy.", he shot back, laughing.

"What's your mediocre plan?", Sirius asked, sitting down. "Mediocre? MEDIOCRE?", Fabian asked, shooting water in his face.

"Did you know our godsons, Fred and George, were born on April first?", Gideon asked, pulling out pictures.

"Carrying on the legend, huh?", Peter grinned.

"You smell like a wet dog.", Remus said, as Sirius pouted, sitting on his lap. "It's what you smelled in your Amortentia though, Moons.", Sirius winked.