Chapter Twenty One

The boys were at the airport, holding their tickets. "Stupid muggle contraption.", Sirius grumbled, failing to zip up his suitcase. Remus helped him, laughing. Remus and Peter handled everything, they were used to Muggles. "Flight 413 is boarding.", an announcement said, as James covered his ears. "So bloody loud.", he complained. They sat in their seats, and put on their seatbelts. The plane took off, and Sirius and James yelled. Everyone on the plane turned around to look at them angrily. "Sorry.", Peter whispered. "What now?", Remus sighed. "Are we in the air?", Sirius asked incredulously. Peter smirked, "Obviously.". Sirius reached over and smacked him in the head. "No need to be all smart with me, Petey.". The plane ride was smooth. 

Sirius stared out of the window, looking at the clouds. 

"I love you, Sirius.", Jack said, smiling as he kissed Sirius. "I love you too.", Sirius had said, shaking all thoughts of Remus away. 

Sirius shook off the memory, wiping away a stray tear. James leaned over. "Sirius, don't think about him. He's gone.", James reprimanded. Sirius nodded. "Besides, the birthday boy can't be upset!", James smirked, shoving him playfully. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?", Sirius asked, cracking a smile. "Nope.", James smiled. 

The plane landed smoothly, and everyone grabbed their baggage and began exiting the plane. "MY EARS.", James complained loudly, causing multiple stares. Remus shushed him, rolling his eyes. "Is anyone gonna tell me where we are?", Sirius asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Welcome to Florida.", Peter said, smiling.